Hello fellow friends 

I got the run around from this lady here

i inquired about her donation she answered and i made a booking no response when the time came of when i was supposed to visit. waited and tried again another day Unfortunately she gave me the run around once again , and agreed to see her at a time and there was no response until later that night. i was interested so i decided to see her, i went to a different location then the first time i messaged her . when i arrived i waited a few minutes as she asked me to wait when i walked in the door , pictures seem to be her but from many years ago she most definitely is mid to late 40s and not 32 as advertised i decided to continue as i was already their and overall the experience was rushed and no comfortable in any way. least to say i won’t be returning. i just want to put this because she is not as advertised and the communication is not there. stay safe my friends. BD54F444-3BFA-47DE-81DB-7FA8297422A5.thumb.jpeg.a25c3697f2afec606834649e50ebd8c0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

i can second this. happened to me and was not what i was excited for : older then picture. the ad as mentioned says: unrushed but i was rushing felt like i was with a robot and like she was being forced into doing it. 

:count me out for this lady again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I can confirm the others comments. Not as advertised. Didn’t get what the experience as listed. Wouldn’t go back. Pictures are definitely altered.