Sign in to follow this  

Jessica • White • 1087

Had an excellent experience with Jessica while she was touring in the area a couple months back and just recently had a chance to leave her a review> I try to review every provider I see so we can help each other weed out the real ones. Had a great time, she met me at the door of her incall location in exactly what I described for my wardroe requests and made me feel comfortable right away. We had a great time partying, I did an overnight and extended a bit so it turned into more of an overnight and day haha!  Her pictures are real, her face is distractingly beautiful and she is legit. She was a little submissive I can tell thats her natural default although she says she can be dominant too if need be but I am not into that so I couldn't vouch for that part. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and she has a beautiful mind too and our conversations were wonderful. I highly recommend seeing her if she's touring in your area. She did not hesitate in sending me plenty of verification as well. Five stars

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this