Good day Moncton  Gents & Couples

I'm having a blast here meeting some pretty awesome ppl here in Moncton & hi in demand Im staying for 2 more nights so dont be shy.  Im pretty easy to get along with, pretty good sense of humor, love what I do and Im pretty sure so will you. Bring your rain boots & googles its been pretty wet these days 😊💦

Im running A meet ShanniaSpinner Special book 2h or longer recieve hh bonus time. More time to truly unwind & get to know each other

Fredricton & St John I'll be comming to you , pre book with deposits 

It will get me to you quicker😘

My kind of touring is I stay where the roses are still blooming or  until a better flower garden presents itself. 

Text with an intro

Age, city, site you seen my ad, date ,time duration you are wanting, a bit about the experience. 

Lets get to the fun stuff already, 

💥ShanniaSpinner  1 of Edmonton's   Cougarlisious Companions 🥰

I'm Not sure how fun or adventurous you NB gents are but Bring a friend or your SO the more the merrier lol I do offer 

Shannias Choice or double domme dates  MFM I love group play, & would host a small, masked, meet Shannia Spinner group if anyone is up for that get at me that would be a dream come true :) watch & be watched🤩 my kinda thing 1.5 -2 h donations depand on the number of attendies want to just watch, you can do that too.1000001614.thumb.jpg.af63b2f54dd9db7b74bf27e9d3c6ac44.jpg1000001629.thumb.jpg.f6febb34b74afec3e15282376419111c.jpgimage0000041(5).thumb.jpg.d83a6fe271ae76718327baef5dfafd50.jpg

❣️Whos bed will your boots be under❣️

ShanniaSpinner

@SpinnerShannia

[email protected]

780 729 7746

780 say spin

Edited by Shannia Spinner
Changed dates and made corrections
  • Like 1