Your senses were not mistaken and they didn’t deceive you either…  you saw an extremely captivating redheaded woman! I will mentally & visually enchant you before we even meet.  You will soon learn that I am a woman, who not only has stunning looks, but also has every possible desirable quality you could wish for. With intense seductive charms of a true romantic, being both wild and passionate but also able to be softly seductive and delightfully playful.  You will become addicted to my velvety skin, long red hair and sparkling green eyes. I believe in chemistry and allowing our date to flow naturally without scripting.  You can be assured our time spent together will be unforgettable and unlike anything you have ever experienced before.

I will be visiting Saskatoon, March 21st - 23rd.

Kindly take a moment and view my immerse yourself in my website, prior to contacting me.

Your privacy is important to me and discretion on both parts is held in priority. All information shared will be kept private. I prefer to establish a connection via email prior to any encounter, and I enjoy getting to know who I will be visiting with. Therefore short notice or last minute requests will be declined.

Allow me to help you relax and to put a smile on your face, the date of a lifetime is just an email awayI look forward to hearing from you,
Emily

Follow me on instagram @msemilyrushton and twitter @msemilyrushton for more about me, laughs and my opinion on just about everything.

1631-Emily-031-1.jpg

Sign in to follow this