Halifax April 14-16💥Discreet💥Sensual Cougar💥ShanniaSpinner

Hello Halifax gents

I will be in your area April 14-16

Days I am not pre booked for will be added onto another stop or keep me where I am busy. 

I did not drive 5000km to sit in a room by myself. I can play with myself by myself in any town lol

I am pre booking the remainder of my visit with a  min 12-24 h notice, no more sameday booking sorry. I do not get dressed & sit around how boring is that lol

If you are not wanting to screen I am not the lady for you. My safety & safety of my paying clientel is my responciblity.

Before inquiring please read my ad , my bio , leo ad ,check out my twitter see who I am  and what I offer, if it is what you are looking for. That is why us ladys spend hours & $ updating ads , media and such to better inform you. It is such a turn off when gents ask so many questions that are in the ad.. NEXT.   

Make booking simple it should take 5 min not 30. 

Introduction....

Age, city,site you seen my ad, which encounter you are interested in, in or out call required, date, time & duration wanted, we have no idea where you are who you are, what you are looking for nor when.

Your initial contact will definitely decide if you will get a reply. Xo

I am a safe all covered play type lady, gfe to a sensual walk on the wet & wildside. Toys for males & females YES I BOOK COUPLES I love playingvwith couples:)

💥 I am a 50 yr old, bi/ pansexual lady, I am open minded, fun loving lady, 

💥I'm told my pictures do me no justice but they are all recent. ;)

💥 I love fantasy & bucket list checking

💥I dont speak greek but I will drive you there.

💥I do not get to explicite talk, that is a different paid service

💥 offer dinner dates, outtings, overnights, weekend get aways, multi hr donations.

I am here to entertain & share quality time with respectful, fun living ppl just like myself.

Shannias choice , a sensual endevour

Where I lead us to a place only you & I can create.

Spincycle , a sensual walk down the wet & wild side of the tracks.

Now lets get the formalities out of the way & get to the enjoying each other part. Thats where the party is at 😘

Text Shannia Spinner

780 729 7746

My last 2 weeks touring the Maritimes so lets make some amazing memories & give me good reason to tour here again.

Cheers💋

1000001480(1).jpg

1000001332.jpg

1000001615(1).jpg

1000001614(1).jpg

1000000765.jpg

1000000765.jpg

1000001797.jpg

Edited by Shannia Spinner
Editing dates
  • Like 1