Moncton Availability this week before my trip to Pei

To whom I have the pleasure of speaking to,

Please to make your acquaintance,

I am ready to rock your world from head to toe and have you begging for more. Do you need a bad girl? Or maybe you want a good girl who is only bad once in a while? Someone who is Discreet, spontaneous, and very tempting. I am that with a fun, sexy and sweet side. I am all natural beauty,I AM ONE OF A KIND AND EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT!

You've been waiting for a girl like me. Our eyes meet and stir in you a certainty of having known me forever. You are reminded of a lover from long ago; you hear her laugh echoed in mine. Only in dreams could it feel this way. Your hands trace my silhouette and you wonder if I am real. I am beautiful with sparkling blue eyes, dark hair, smooth pale skin, It's been said that my best features are my booty and delicious curves, as well as my sweet and sassy smile. I have been described as a "sweet, young, naughty girl next door type". Born and raised on this beautiful coast. I am spirited and spontaneous; a genuine east coast babe. I will leave you satisfied beyond words, yet desperately craving more. I see males, females and couples. I will happily do what you didn't even know you wanted ..

You DESERVE 2 be Spoiled & Pampered like a KING & Never feel RUSHED!

I offer a variety of services and am Fetish friendly. I'm a squirter and Greek Goddes. I am sweet, bubbly, outspoken, well mannered, polite and always have a smile on my face. Let me be the fantasy you've always dreamed about behind closed doors. Let me be your Best Kept Secret.

Fun Facts about me:

👀PLAYFUL & ADDICTING 👀

100% INDEPENDENT

100% REAL PHOTOS

100% NATURAL

100% CLEAN ( D&D Free)

100% WELL MANNERED

‼️100% SAFE SERVICES ONLY‼️

Cheers

Taylor xoxo,

506 497 0046

[email protected]

https://twitter.com/taylorxoxo66

my schedule is as follows:

Monday: OFF

Tuesday: 9am-4pm

Wednesday: 9am-4pm

Thursday: 9am-4pm

Friday: 9am-4pm

in calls are available during these times but I am available for out calls from 4pm-9pm.

• Like 1