One Night Only in Halifax May 8th ~ Naturally Busty Babe 38G

Bonjour, I'm Raven, your favourite Nerdy Luxury Curvy Ebony Paramour. Student by day, Paramour all the time...

I am often told by men that my warm embrasse, ample curves and silky skin is what attracted them initially. But my decadent appetite for knowledge and especially pleasure is what kept them yearning for more.

We will break the Space-Time Continuum. Just for a moment, I am your black hole, get close enough and I will pull you in.

~Services~

Come for a memorable GFE service. I am open minded but no Greek. What you need to know is that sensuality is what matters and good hygiene, as well as genuine excitement is what will get us to great heights of pleasure.

• 400$ 1HR
  • 800$ 2HR
  • 1000$ 3HR
  • 2500$ All night

~Reputation~

I am reviewed on famous boards and you can see me on Twitter, Instagram, OnlyFans and on my Website

I am an explorer, wether it be of your body or of a new city, my playfulness and curiosity knows no bounds. I would love to discover new restaurants and exhibitions with you. The twinkle in my eye turns into flames especially after spending an evening together. 

For me intimacy is all about affection, closeness and tenderness, being comfortable in each other's presence is a priority for me so that the passion we ignite can be lived, fully and without inhibition. 

I cannot wait to taste you. xox

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 6.35.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 6.48.28 PM.png

Edited by RavenOnyx