Better living through chemistry :(

About month ago I felt I was coming down with a sinus infection and after visiting my local health food store I decided to battle it holistically. A nettle pot and oil of oregano and off I went. So 3 times a day I used the nettle pot with a saline solution and took liquid oil of oregano a couple of times a day and in about 2 weeks I felt much better and concluded I had slayed the beast.

I'm a very up and positive guy and a couple of day ago a bit of a malaise set in and I noticed I was becoming a little cranky and impatient both traits that I normally never exhibit. The bell went off when I awoke yesterday with a blinding headache which didn't repsond to pain meds. Called my Doc and got in and low and behold a raging sinus infection

has devloped....booo

Two weeks of antibiotics and I'll will be right as rain..infact I already feel better..:)

Peace

MG

That's easy. You should have added Aerobic Oxygen to the Nettie pot and also added it to your daily water consumption. I also would recommend trading the pot for a nasal rinse bottle. Mine is from NeilMed. If you are now on antibiotics then add a good probiotic to ensure your internal flora survive it.

cat

Thanks :) I do eat more plain natural yogurt than the average bear. And all in all pretty healthy for an old guy :) I guess sometimes we just need a little boost.

Peace

MG

Thanks :) I do eat more plain natural yogurt than the average bear. And all in all pretty healthy for an old guy :) I guess sometimes we just need a little boost.

Peace

MG

So glad you're feeling better Mr. Green! Since you said you eat a lot of plain yoghurt, I have a suggestion you may want to try. Some foods when combined, are more potent together than by themselves. Blueberries and walnuts in your plain yoghurt is an amazing combination...and oh so delicious! If you try it, let me know what you think. :)

Thanks Soleil, you are correct :) I eat a little more than a kilo of blueberries each week. My breakfast is a big bowl with plain natural yogurt, blueberries, ground flax, wheat bran and wheat and bran shreddies. It's very yummy, healthy and excellent for my plumbing :))

Peace

MG