🌺 Alyssa Faye 🌺 About Me 🌺 & June Schedule 🌺

Hello Gentlemen;

I’m updating my schedule as well as letting you get to know me a bit more. 🩵 

About Me: 26 years young, soft tanned skin, piercing green eyes, curvy hourglass body, grabbable booty & large pierced chest 😻 I’m very “girl next door” or silly/geeky, never intimidating and very welcoming ☺️ I offer regular full service as well as GFE services in Clayton Park (Apartment) I always have immaculate hygiene, makeup & hair done as well as sexy lingerie 🔥 I love building connections and letting you escape from reality while with me! I go above and beyond to make you feel the most relaxed, independent/discreet/non-rushed! If you’d like to know more please reach out here or text 902-703-6229

I do recommend prebooking as I book up fairly quickly most days, but I do my very best to accommodate your personal schedule! Deposit only required for Multi-Hour services which are on special for the month of June!

June Schedule; All days/times may very depending on my personal schedule, this is the most accurate approximation to help you figure out which day would work best with your schedule 🩵

Mondays 1:00pm-9:00pm

Tuesdays 12:00pm-8:00pm

Wednesdays 3:00pm-9:00pm (Every other week)

Thursdays 12:00pm-8:00pm

Fridays 11:00am-7:00pm (End time may very)

Saturdays 10:00am-3:00pm

Sundays 10:00am-3:00pm (Every other weekend)

Please reach out if you’d like to learn more or spend some quality time with me 🩵 

XO Alyssa Faye

• Like 1