A wonderful gift!

Guest 9**A*****

Tonight I received a fantastic surprise when I visited an SP with whom I have shared quite a bit of time with the past 5 months. Tonight she gave me a gift, a book. That might not sound monumental, but to me it tugged at my heartstrings because it was the perfect book; the perfect book for me. More so, I could tell how excited she was to give it to me and that made it all the more extraordinary.

This is my 100th post and I had a grandiose story that I had written for it (last night), but instead, I deleted it so that I could post this note to say thank you to her for a wonderful gift.

I'm wondering if anyone else has a good memory to share in this vein.

Nobody else? Really? Wow!!! Well Ardbeg, I guess that makes the gift your lady friend gave you more special and you a lucky guy. Since I have not met you I can't get you a real gift but I can give you this ...

100cake1.jpg

Enjoy! The good side is this cake won't make you gain any weight lol. Thank you for your posts, keep them coming :)

I think I've shared this before. A special lady visited me and had two small pieces of art that went together as a set. She let me pick one and she kept the other. I have it on my work desk and look at it every day with fond memories. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Congrats on your 100th post and your surprise Ardbeg.

Let's hope you can share some more wonderful times with her over the coming months.

I was given a gift by someone in this business. I can't say what it was but it was something personal. It was unexpected and I was very surprised and touched that she had gone to the expense and effort to do this. I still have it and think of her every time I look at it.