Question for the ladies

If you screen, provide deposit, provide enough notice, and the date it long enough to account for traveling time. There is many of us that would have no problem traveling. 

Screening and Deposits are by each provider.
Enough notice would allow time to get ready and travel to you. 5 hours' notice minimum, in my opinion, or 12-24 hours' notice is best.  Unless you have developed time traveling, windowing or light speed travel, short notice request (aka now) will just get you blocked. 
Long enough date, presuming the provider is coming from Halifax area minimum 2 hours would be your starting point for a date. 

"time traveling, windowing or light speed travel" -- I'm thinking I really want to sit down and have a nice long intellectual and potentially science-fiction based conversation with Stephanie 😄 😆 - perhaps about various topics related to Quantum Physics and the heat-death of the universe, maybe other topics could include Psychology, Physiology, Geology, Biology, Anthropology, Astronomy, Sociology, The 4th Dimension, 5th, 6th and 11th Dimensional Space, Cartoons, Parallel Universes, Quarks, Quarts, Quirks, Jerks, Event Horizons, Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Fanatics, Quantum Fantastics, Quantum Germanics, Fabric Softener, Stool Softener, Fool Softener, Broadband Webery, Worm Holes in Redwood Trees, Cyber Space, Hyper Space, String Theory, String Bean Query, whatever and whichevery. 🙂

• Haha 2

I am sure many ladies would love to go. I have done it. I organized the day well ahead, made it a combination beach/dinner date. It was a very fun and pleasant day. 

Just make sure you have all " your ducks in a row" . Be well prepared with lot of notice time for the lady and I am sure you will have good results.

• Like 1