Trish807 • White

I've been trying to see Trish for a while and happy she is back for the summer. I was able to spend some time with Trish recently and was not disappointed. Booking was easy through text. Trish provided everything discussed. No rush, friendly and easy to talk. Clean, curvy body and really pretty face with a stunning smile and eyes. I will be booking again soon, relaxing experience.

• Like 1

Had the opportunity to spend some time with Trish was amazing. As the previous post states, Trish has beautiful face with a perfect smile. She was on time and discreet for our date, something I really appreciate. I cannot recommend her enough, 

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing Trish last night.

I'm always a little nervous meeting with providers I have never been with before, but the moment Trish opened the door, my nerves were instantly calmed and replaced with excitement.

She has the most gorgeous eyes, and a very warm and welcoming smile.  Not to mention she's perfectly curvy.

The entire experience was extremely relaxing and memorable.  

Cannot wait for our next encounter 

• Like 1

I have been a member here on lyla for several years, and I rarely post recommendations.  But every once in a while you are lucky enough to meet that one person that is very deserving of a mention.

I had read the previous reviews for Trish but had not had the pleasure of her company until very recently.  I concur whole heartedly with everything that has already been stated.

She has absolutely gorgeous girl next door type looks, a wonderful demeanor and is a great conversationalist.

I was very pleased to have finally met her and needless to say, I had a fantastic experience during our time together.

I very much look forward to seeing her again in the near future.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.