Jessica French • Mixed • 3761 • TOFTT

I had the delightful opportunity to meet Jessica French today. I say delightful, because I found Jessica to be just that. She is sweet, kind, a bit reserved, yet with a passionate side that she reveals with a little gentle coaxing. This latter is key, and Jessica will prompt her visitor to be gentle with her. When that is accomplished the rewards are significant. Her soft touch inspires a gentleman to return the same. Jessica freely admitted to enjoying endless soft caresses, and this fellow was only too happy to supply same. She has lovely, soft skin, which seems to invite one's touch. She is pleasant to talk to, and appreciates the kinder approach of Islanders.

She is just here through Thursday this time, so do go see, I say. You may enjoy the opportunity very much, as I did, and hope for a return visit from her.

As always, booking with Your French Lady is easy and clear. Be sure to follow up before 10 A.M. the morning of your visit, if you book the previous evening. For requlars, the new link is not difficult to navigate, and gives you more booking time flexibility.

5 hours ago, pepperjack said:

I had the delightful opportunity to meet Jessica French today. I say delightful, because I found Jessica to be just that. She is sweet, kind, a bit reserved, yet with a passionate side that she reveals with a little gentle coaxing. This latter is key, and Jessica will prompt her visitor to be gentle with her. When that is accomplished the rewards are significant. Her soft touch inspires a gentleman to return the same. Jessica freely admitted to enjoying endless soft caresses, and this fellow was only too happy to supply same. She has lovely, soft skin, which seems to invite one's touch. She is pleasant to talk to, and appreciates the kinder approach of Islanders.

She is just here through Thursday this time, so do go see, I say. You may enjoy the opportunity very much, as I did, and hope for a return visit from her.

As always, booking with Your French Lady is easy and clear. Be sure to follow up before 10 A.M. the morning of your visit, if you book the previous evening. For requlars, the new link is not difficult to navigate, and gives you more booking time flexibility.

I logged on today specifically, to leave a review for miss Jessica, and was not surprised that someone beat me to it. I agree with Everything Pepperjack so tastefully articulated. Jessica has a sexy vibe that compliments her sweet, easygoing personality. When I walked in the door there was no awkward small talk and none needed. It was like being reunited with someone you have known for years. Physically, Jessica is absolutely gorgeous, has a beautiful body and knows how to use it.  she is oh so Hot, oozing sexuality. Being with her left me in a state of zen, for days. Oh Jessica, I love your way.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.