BELLA EROTIC FRENCH BEAUTY QUEEN OTTAWA 44 • White • 6961

Located in the Blair / Ogilvie section of Ottawa, off the 174. A very nice hi-rise apartment building. The apartment is clean and well kept. Services are all as advertised. The photos are real. A friendly, welcoming, full figured woman. Immediately makes you feel at ease. I had a one hour session. Skilfull and unrushed. I will book again.

Edited by Elvisp2023

It’s been four days since I booked an appointment with Bella and I still can’t get the experience out of my head.  
Communication with her was easy and an agreement was made for an hour of time. Usually you never know what to expect from an ad. How old are the pictures? Is she pretty? Does she have a nice personality? Or does this thing just happen and come to its usual end. 

What I got was a firecracker.  She is has a beauty that is hard to define,an ass that deserves to be worshipped and skin as soft as velvet that begs to be caressed. She is a voluptuous beauty that is sexy, kinky, submissive and dominant all at the same time.  

I won’t go into details of the service that was offered. Let’s just say it’s like she hacked into my browser history and we did that! 😉

It was the best encounter I have ever had. The chemistry was right, I felt comfortable and relaxed with her.
I can’t wait to meet with her in the future.  5 Stars out of 5. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.