Sign in to follow this  

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿฆ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹สŸสษด ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’•

Hi handsome,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Brooklyn, Iโ€™m a college student in my mid 20โ€™s located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I stand at 5โ€™5โ€ weighing 135lbs with blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. My body type can be described as curvy fit and I am Caucasian/White.ย 

ย 

I consider myself to be a professional companion, bringing both kindness and sensuality to our dates. I treat others with respect and am a huge believer in treating others how youโ€™d like to be treated. Manners go a long way with me.ย 

ย 

Due to my down to earth nature and bubbly personality I consider myself a true GFE. I have been told that both conversation and intimacy with flow easily with me, making you feel as if weโ€™ve known each other for years.ย 

ย 

I value quality over quantity and am particular with who I choose to spend time with, prioritizing longer dates so that there is time to truly enjoy each otherโ€™s company.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ“ฒTo contact me please textย (902)-801-9444ย or emailย [email protected]

ย 

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTINGย โคต๏ธโคต๏ธโคต๏ธ

When inquiring about first time meets please include the following information:ย first nameย and/or Lyla handle,ย age, ethnicity, how long/what kind of a date youโ€™re interested in.ย Those who follow these simple instructions will receive the best results.ย 

ย 

โฃ๏ธย Upscale downtown Halifax in call

๐Ÿ’‹ย Out calls alwaysย available to hotels

โฃ๏ธย Hair, makeup, and nails always done

๐Ÿ’‹Safe play only

โฃ๏ธย Multi-hour, overnights, and dinner dates

๐Ÿ’‹ย Pre-booking encouraged and preferred

Schedule: remainder of July

July 13th: 3pm-12am

July 14th: 8am-12am

July 15th: 8am-11am

โ€ขโ€ข