Sign in to follow this  

Foot fetish and light bdsm fun

Hi all, are there any ladies that offer foot fetish or bdsm in the Ottawa area anymore? Hoping to find a new SP to replace a close friend who has retired and is moving to Vancouver. I'd love to find someone Ottawa based with her own  studio/incall. Not a huge fan of spa's as I am a bit shy. Tia 🙂

There's also me. I'm very well versed & experienced in bdsm & all sorts of fetishes & am very well reputed.

My private incall  has 1 room dedicated to GFE while another is a fully equipped dungeon w/ en suite bathroom

large.1344080504_FootSilly-Wet-Copy.png.3cd9fda3835551c684a1296b33764241.pnglarge.media0.jpg.91c1d28e6068592bc857cc94a46615ac.jpglarge.img-0728-copy.jpg.af1708308aa6049b5b75f769488c036a.jpgIdk if you prefer big or small feet but I can offer reference for both. 

No I dont have 1 big foot & 1 small lol Myself I stand 5'7 and wear size 7 shoes so my feet are tiny proportionately. If u prefer big feet there is The Buttercup Blonde Jillian Jameson. Idk if shes on lyla but you can find her on twitter, google and via the OIC (I'm also a member)

You can find my site in the link below &/or check my profile here by clicking on my handle/avatar..

Pls text me for booking if interested

Edited by JessyCeleste
1 too many vid clips lol Wouldnt remove... oh well
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 8:09 AM, sumcanuck said:

Hi all, are there any ladies that offer foot fetish or bdsm in the Ottawa area anymore? Hoping to find a new SP to replace a close friend who has retired and is moving to Vancouver. I'd love to find someone Ottawa based with her own  studio/incall. Not a huge fan of spa's as I am a bit shy. Tia 🙂

I do ❤️