Hi gentlemen!💕

I hope everyone is staying safe, doing well, & having a great summer so far! 🌺☀️

If we’ve not yet been acquainted, it’s a pleasure to meet you! And if we have met before, then hello again babes😋. My name is Bella Blanca, aka Beautiful Bella/Isabella 💦💜 I am an all-natural & upscale, blonde barbiedoll with a passionate kink for pleasing. I absolutely love what I do… and you will too😍!

I strive to give all of my clientele a comfortable and unforgettable experience. I am an independent SP, originally from NS, and here to provide you with incomparable, non-rushed, discreet & safe companionship! 

I offer a wide variety of services, but due to my passionate, sensual, kinky & versatile nature, I specialize in both GFE & PSE options 🤭

I will be hosting INCALLS in my private & upscale condo located in Halifax, from August 4th - August 14th. 

OUTCALLS will also be available during these dates, to verifiable hotels & residences located in the HRM. 

During the weekdays (Monday - Thursday), I will be available starting at 2pm until 12am, and on the weekends (Friday - Sunday), I will be available starting at 2pm until 3am.

*PRE-BOOKING is highly encouraged*

*MULTI-HOUR dates take precedence*

If you prefer to get to know me first…Cum visit me on OnlyFans😏:

https://onlyfans.com/bellablancaa

⚠️WHEN BOOKING, please include a brief description of yourself with your NAME & AGE, as well as your desired SERVICE & DURATION. 

***PLEASE NOTE, I have changed my number. You can now reach me at 902-448-6401😊 

Specialties include:

🤍Sensual full body oil massages (nuru or tantric)

🤍Private entertainment (stripper exp., bachelor & birthday)

🤍Fetishes/dom/BDSM

🤍VIP Options: GFE / PSE

🩷Online sessions (pics/vids & videocalls)

🩷Multi-hour DEALS are always avail!

Please understand that I ONLY provide SAFE service. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Love, Bella B💦💜CBD1AEC0-B634-4F94-BA4F-41553598475F.thumb.jpeg.44053b38194a786a3f0c38c82309a98a.jpeg

Edited by BeautifulBella
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this