Hello everyone! I hope you are all still having a phenomenal summer!! ☀️🏖☀️🏖☀️🏖

I have an appointment available between 9 am and 11pm this friday *August 4th* Open for Pre-booking NOW  Screening first if I don't already know you** 🤗

Book NOW before someone else does! Please email me with your polite introduction and preferred time 📧 my email is open 24/7 

📧 [email protected]  📧 

If the appointment is still available, I will be instantly reachable through email between 12:40pm and 6:40pm on August 4th for a short notice appointment between 1 and 7pm📨📨📨   Give me at least 30 minutes notice and you will recieve my very best (presentation, performance, personality) in return! 

No rude dudes or picture requests

Need a different time to meet?  Most days, even if I haven't posted an ad for that specific day/time, I'm actually available anytime between 9 am and 11pm by pre-booking in advance**

**see below for booking details, screening information and if I would or wouldn't request a deposit from you for pre-bookings

What to expect with me:

100% sober interactions

locally grown 😋 Canadian

English-speaking

no rush, highly engaging

worth the premium- I always give 100% in everything I do

legit + reputable = looking for something specific? what we discuss is what you get, and ZERO unpleasant surprises

Safe only

very discreet + clean hosting

light massage + (solo) shower

Will visit you at your place or hotel* *if the hotel has a private entrance.  I do not go to the Landmark Hotel (iykyk).  If you are there, you are welcome to visit my location instead

and here is my true description:

Physical Description
Petite (under 5'4)
115-118 lbs (proof in my gallery)
Pretty, not perfect
Not too young or too old
Fit + feminine with toned limbs and a slender, yet soft waist (size 5 or 29" relaxed)
Naturally Busty
Caucasian (white)
No kids, a few tattoos
Non smoker/drinker (420 friendly)
Clean + Tidy

Personality
Warm
Engaging
Confident
Bubbly
Great eye contact

View my impeccable recommendations here:

https://www.lyla.ch/topic/18829-misty-rivers-aka-sugar_kayne/?tab=comments#comment-539118

here:

https://www.lyla.ch/topic/201794-sugar-kayne-•-white/

Or here:

https://www.lyla.ch/topic/201834-sugar-kayne-•-white/

A little about how I operate:

**ABOUT my SCREENING: If I don't know you, I check ID for my safety before scheduling. Heres how I do that:
You send me a picture of your photo ID and a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with Sugar Kayne written on it. I delete immediately after our encounter. If that doesnt work for you, another option is to verify you via a combo of social media + your place of employment, or online if you have an online presence of any kind.  If you can send me a picture and your full name and I can google you and find out you are who you say you are, then we are good!

PLEASE NOTE: I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and if you are under 50 and from Toronto, I can say in advance that I will not meet with you, I am sorry.

RATES
For bookings between 1pm-7pm, I charge XXX (please inquire) and for bookings between 9am-12pm or 8-11pm, I charge an additional $100.
Btw, its NOT required, but I really LOVE to be tipped, but ONLY IF you ESPECIALLY enjoy my service 😇

Do I require a deposit from you?
I know how bad the scammers are so.. not if I can help it, but if it is outside my posted hours and I dont know you then yes I require a deposit, unless you are willing to pay an additional $100 at the door just to avoid the deposit -keep in mind that only a deposit comes off the fee.  Also, if I suspect you are wasting my time, I definitely won't book you without a deposit.  If I know you, but you have a history of frequently cancelling on me, before rebooking, I will ask you upfront to agree to provide a reasonable amount of compensation via amazon gift code if you cancel again.
ABOUT THE 100% REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT - **IF** I REQUIRE A DEPOSIT FROM YOU, it would be in the form of a $100 amazon gift card claim code. That way I can and will return a new code for equal value to you, if *I* have to cancel. If you cancel I keep the deposit of course.  Please don't waste people's time. It's not cool, okay?                                                                                                    

Reach me instantly via email: [email protected] between 12:40pm and 6:40pm This Friday (August 4th)

P.S. Are you a local gentleman? I truly believe that you deserve to have a trusted local companion that will happily provide you with discreet adult entertainment!  I would be thrilled to chat about becoming your new favorite legit local professional that can fulfill all your personal companionship needs! email me anytime, I know you'll be polite to me and patient when waiting for a reply 🙂

x Sugar Kayne

aka Julie Adore

Edited by Sugar Kayne

Sign in to follow this