Sign in to follow this  

Daysha Love • Mixed • 2674

G'day mates. I rarely post these anymore and usually just piggyback other threads but this time I decided to add my own flavor to what is already a well known lady on our forums. The lovely Daysha Love decided to pay a short visit to Moncton and when I saw she was coming, made arrangements for a nice visit. After contacting her, I found out she was only here for Friday night and the next morning so I booked a 2 hr visit for the next morning before she left for N.S. I got the deposit taken care of and communication was a breeze and everything went smoothly. There was a little hiccup on my end when I typed in the wrong email address for her etransfer but I quickly corrected it and jokingly told her I musta got too damn excited. Honest, I wasn't typing with my left hand because the right one was "occupied". I know what you perverts were thinking there. 

• Like 1

Not sure what happened with the rest of my reco fellas. Suffice to say, I aint retyping all that with my one finger hunt and peck. Just going to say Daysha is stunningly beautiful and the time spent with her was fantastic. Maybe the mods considered my review too explicit, I don't know but it was pretty tame really. 

Edited by peacectryguy
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this