Ad pictures â?? file name cautions for the ladies

I would love to have your 'work' lap ON top of me :) Very personal request some day! ;)

Great advice. That is one reason why I have a "work" laptop and a personal so things like that never happen.

Guest E*******h S******s

That's great advice for new girls coming into the business. Another caution is taking pics with your cellphone. Many cellphones come equipped with a built in GPS. When you post cellphone pics without turning off the GPS, people can find out where the pics were taken. If you take the pics at home, they can find out where you live.

Great advice! Not being a techie myself, if I were a SP this never would have occurred to me.

That's great advice for new girls coming into the business. Another caution is taking pics with your cellphone. Many cellphones come equipped with a built in GPS. When you post cellphone pics without turning off the GPS, people can find out where the pics were taken. If you take the pics at home, they can find out where you live.

0-0 Whoa what!?! That's creepy! I dont use my cellphone to take pictures but wow... How does that even work?

That is scary but that is something I never did or would do. WOW

Additional Comments:

I would love to have your 'work' lap ON top of me :) Very personal request some day! ;)

Oh Pete!! You're too sweet!!

Kisses,

Lexy

There's more infor about that in this thread: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57685

Why would one take their pics with a cell phone unless you have anything above 7MPX camera in there? They most certainly woudnt do a Lady the justice they deserve.

If you don't own a camera(s), beg borrow or ask another Lady or a trusted friend who does.

My pics arent the best, but then, I take most of them myself.

My 3cents: DONT have your pics on your computer; for a myriad of reasons.

Why would one take their pics with a cell phone unless you have anything above 7MPX camera in there? They most certainly woudnt do a Lady the justice they deserve...

Some newer cameras have this GPS feature as well and some newer cell phone cameras are excellent.

Keeping your pictures on encrypted media off your computers is always a good idea.

Just to recap fopr everyone, however the photos are taken (camera, phone, etc.), and wherever there stored (on computer, SD card, encrypted flash drive, bank vault, etc.), make sure that the file names don't contain anything private before uploading them and that the location (GPS) information has been removed.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... make sure that the file names don't contain anything private before uploading them ...

I've stumbled across this oversight twice within the last year. Both times involved ladies who have been in the business for several years. One revealed a real first name; the other revealed a real first and last name. Each of these photos was taken in a more casual/recreational setting than usual (taken on holidays - wink wink nudge nudge), so that may have contributed to the mistake. A good reminder!

I've stumbled across this oversight twice within the last year. Both times involved ladies who have been in the business for several years. One revealed a real first name; the other revealed a real first and last name. Each of these photos was taken in a more casual/recreational setting than usual (taken on holidays - wink wink nudge nudge), so that may have contributed to the mistake. A good reminder!

It could also have been a vacation photo taken by a friend else and e-mailed to her later.

Better safe than sorry!

0-0 Whoa what!?! That's creepy! I dont use my cellphone to take pictures but wow... How does that even work?

Just go in your general settings and shut off your GPS tracker. I have an Iphone and learnt very quickly that this can happen!

I never take pictures on my cell phone anymore. The time I took one was when I did a chest shot and some guy's wife found it. When guys ask me to send a pic by phone, I redirect them to this site where they can see better pictures.

I'm amused when I see the word "fake" as part of the file name (e.g. "Fake_Mary_sexxy1.jpg".

That falls under the category "Lie to me once and I don't know what I'll be able to believe".

for the phone :) Your beautiful breasts :boobies:

The time I took one was when I did a chest shot and some guy's wife found it.