Stephanie Mystique • White • 4210

I had the sweet opportunity to see Stephanie Mystique--one that I always look forward to having. Stephanie greets her visitor with the warmest of big hugs, and a kiss or 3. She has on the prettiest of summer dresses, and is a knockout look, made up just so, and with a warm smile for her visitor. A brief re-acquant-us chat follows, before she joins her visitor in the shower. While it is true that the two of us do get clean, that almost seems incidental to the wet fun that happens. This is followed up by a very good massage from Stephanie, who is well trained in the massage arts. Her visitor has made a small request for the massage, and Stephanie responds playfully and beautifully. The third act of this play, of course, takes place in the bedroom, and I can say this much: Stephanie is the complete lover; responsive, capable, eager to please, and quite happy to be completely pleased herself.

I had booked a 90 minute session with sweet Stephanie, well in advance, and I highly recommend following that process and at least that much time, for the most pleasure and relaxation. Do keep an eye out for her ad on this platform, as she comes to the Island regularly. She is a Can't Miss Experience for this gent.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.