Sign in to follow this  

Moncton šŸ˜ IN & OUT Availability: Aug. 31st - Sep. 2nd!šŸ’¦šŸ©·šŸ’‹Donā€™t Miss Me!

Hi gentlemen!šŸ˜‡

I hope everyone had a great summeršŸ’•

If weā€™ve not yet been acquainted, itā€™sĀ a pleasure to meet you!šŸ„°And if we have met before, then hello again babesšŸ˜

My name isĀ Bella Blanca, akaĀ BeautifulĀ Bella/Isabella, and I will be visiting Moncton for the 2nd time this weekend!Ā šŸ’¦šŸ’œIĀ Ā am an all-natural & upscale, blonde barbiedollĀ with a passionate kink for pleasing. I absolutely love what I do ā€¦ and you will toošŸ˜!

IĀ strive to give all of my clientele aĀ comfortableĀ andĀ unforgettable experience.Ā I amĀ anĀ independent SP, with plenty of fantastic reviews,Ā and here to provide you withĀ incomparable, non-rushed, discreet & safeĀ companionship! I am really looking forward to exploring your city once again!

I offerĀ aĀ wide variety of services, but due to my passionate, sensual, kinkyĀ & versatile nature, IĀ specialize in both GFE & PSE optionsĀ šŸ¤­

Iā€™m aĀ perfect choiceĀ for first-timersšŸ˜ŒšŸ©·šŸ’Ā 

Ā 

My SpecialtiesĀ (etc):

šŸ¤Sensual full body oil massagesĀ (nuru or tantric)

šŸ¤Private entertainmentĀ (stripper exp., bachelor & birthday)

šŸ¤Fetishes/dom/BDSM

šŸ¤VIP Options:Ā GFE / PSE

šŸ©·Online sessionsĀ (pics/vids & videocalls through OF)

šŸ©·Multi-hourĀ DEALSĀ are alwaysĀ avail!

Ā 

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Ā 
I will be hostingĀ INCALLSĀ in DT Moncton.Ā 

OUTCALLSĀ will also be available during these dates,Ā toĀ verifiable hotels.Ā 

*PRE-BOOKINGĀ is highlyĀ encouraged & preferred*

*MULTI-HOURĀ dates take precedence*

If you would likeĀ toĀ see more of meĀ ā€¦Cum & visit meĀ onĀ OnlyFansĀ šŸ’‹šŸ˜˜Ā https://onlyfans.com/bellablancaa

Ā 

āš ļøWHEN BOOKING,Ā please include a brief description ofĀ yourself with your NAME & AGE, as well as your desired SERVICE & DURATION.Ā 
Ā 

***PLEASE NOTE, I have changed my number. You can now reachĀ me atĀ 902-448-6401šŸ˜Š***

Ā 

Please understand that IĀ ONLYĀ provideĀ SAFEĀ service. This isĀ NOTĀ negotiable.Ā 

I lookĀ forward to connecting with you!

Love,Ā 

Bella BšŸ’¦šŸ’œFacetune_09-08-2023-18-31-01.thumb.jpeg.8021a25054ecd4b1b468f2931fbb0edc.jpegIMG_6362.thumb.jpeg.3263fb43b60bdb38ed29c53d744d8be5.jpeg

Edited by BeautifulBella
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this