Berlin Moss || Your Fairy-Tale Femme Fatale || Fredericton Incalls / Moncton Outcalls

Well hello there! I’m Berlin Moss. On the surface - a petite blonde with sparkling green eyes and soft velvet skin. Beyond my looks, I’m a whimsical and passionate young woman with genuine kindness and a spellbinding warmth. 

You could most accurately describe me as bubbly, sweet and affectionate… There may or may not be some sarcastic wit thrown in to balance it all, though. 😉

I am an enthusiastic lover and possess a non-judgmental attitude towards delights and pleasures of all kinds. I've been told that despite my beauty, I'm both down-to-earth and highly approachable. I'd be happy to explore the fantasies you’ve always dreamed about! My services are best described as a passionate GFE with the playful twist you’d find in a friend with benefits. Each encounter with me is a unique and personal experience; you will always have my undivided attention. 

Fredericton Dates

September 19th: Evening
September 20th: BOOKED

Moncton Outcalls Daily Upon Request! 

RATES*:

1 Hour: 350 

90 Mins: 520

2 Hours: 700

3 Hours: 1050

4 Hours: 1400

*See my website for extended booking rates. 

Don't miss your chance to connect with a highly sought-after and captivating companion! Send your booking request and let the enchantment begin 😉  Find my booking form at BerlinMoss.ca
(Return clientele may of course send an email with their preferred date and time! Email is always the fastest way to get a hold of me.) 

Please note that I do not accept bookings via Lyla or Twitter DM

For more photos and shenanigans, follow along on Twitter! @missberlinmoss 
(Don't forget to turn on tweet notifications to be the first to see schedule announcements!)

F4yevgoWIAAIxo1.jpg

F42u02fWQAAkHuq.jpg

• Like 5