๐Ÿ’™๐™‡๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐Ÿฉต๐‘ท๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐Ÿ’™๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’š๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐Ÿฉต๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’‚ ๐Ÿ’™

ย 

INCALL THIS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER.15th.

REGULARS ARE MY #1 PRIORITY.

Deposit may be required if we never met before.

ย Donโ€™t miss out your chance to meet me at my incall ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
โ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—
โ€œImagine, you're finally here, you made it.. I answer the door, I'm more then you anticipated.. You're greeted with a welcoming smile, a big hug like I haven'tย seen youย  in years. I take your hand, we emerge in the room.. all you see if luminous light in the bedroom. In that bedroom we will unlock every hidden fantasy that your heart desires...โ€

about me:
My name is Amarra. I have a petite build, mid length brown hair, blue eyes, and an olive skin complexion. My personality is outgoing and giddy; I'm always looking for ways to make people around me laugh and smile. I'm very passionate about the things I care aboutย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Physical Description:
Height:ย 5โ€™1ย | Weight:ย 104lbsย | Cup Size:ย 32ย Aย Cup

ย Sneak Peek: Click Here.

Services & Rates.

I offer GFE, Duo's and Trio's, multi hours, overnights & much more.ย (Please just specify in message)

I offer basic service as well as non GFE.

"cheap service isn't always good &ย good service isn't cheap"

How To Book An Appointment With Me

Screening and deposit may be required if we haven't met before.
When booking an appointmentย leave a brief message of getting to know you and what you would like in our time together,

please include your age, name, services, how long of a session you would, preferredย date/time.

Iย have included an example below.ย 

Example:ย Hello my name is _____, Iโ€™m _____ years old, I'm looking for _____ services. Iโ€™m would likeย to spend _____ time with you on this preferredย date & time _____.

**๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ.**

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

Testimonial #1
Testimonial #2

Testimonial #3

Testimonial #4

Testimonial #5

Testimonial #6

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ:ย (902)-704-3503

๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ๐…๐š๐ง๐ฌ:ย @geekygirl-amarraย 

IMG_1868.jpeg

IMG_1869.jpeg

IMG_1870.jpeg