GeekyGirl-Amarra • White • LL • 3503

My appt with Amarra ended at 7:10, it's 9:10 now. It was a 2 hr appt, my biggest investment both financially and in time with a companion. But since the first time I spotted her listing over a year ago in Halifax, I promised myself I would see her for 2 hours....regardless of the cost when she came to PEI.

It was beyond anything I could have comprehended.

I reached out same-day and as it was rather short notice I made sure to hit every point she listed in her ad when I messaged her. I also included a picture of her name, the date, the length of appt, and a redacted picture of my driver's license I had typed on my iPad, and then a selfie of myself holding iPad and ID. This was not asked for, but in my experience when dealing with an elite companion with  extensive positive reviews they can be trusted and the whole process flows so much smoother when everyone is comfortable. I by no means do this lightly, but if the roles were reversed I would want to know who's coming to my door.

I asked if I could bring her a few gifts for us to enjoy together and she was up-front with her comfort level and conditions, which was great because I could get something I knew would be enthusiastically received. 

When the time came and we met, it was like re-connecting with the ex that got away, or your girlfriend of 6 months. It had that electricity of newness. 

There was a great conversation around boundries and enthusiastic consent.

The next 2 hours felt like 30 minutes.

I won't say more other than the pictures are real, but do not do her justice nor just how petite she is.

Do yourself a favour and go for the 2 hours. Anything less would be criminal, and you wouldn't get a chance to get that comfort level....if that's what your looking for. I mean, I'm not daft, I know it could be an act or a character  but it felt authentic and so that is what I choose to see it as. 

Let Amarra bring calm to your stormy waters...life can be hell sometimes and you just need an experienced hand to help you relax.

Written while enjoying the afterglow of a fantastic session, a joint, and Nirvana: Unplugged.

M

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Mike0198 said:

My appt with Amarra ended at 7:10, it's 9:10 now. It was a 2 hr appt, my biggest investment both financially and in time with a companion. But since the first time I spotted her listing over a year ago in Halifax, I promised myself I would see her for 2 hours....regardless of the cost when she came to PEI.

It was beyond anything I could have comprehended.

I reached out same-day and as it was rather short notice I made sure to hit every point she listed in her ad when I messaged her. I also included a picture of her name, the date, the length of appt, and a redacted picture of my driver's license I had typed on my iPad, and then a selfie of myself holding iPad and ID. This was not asked for, but in my experience when dealing with an elite companion with  extensive positive reviews they can be trusted and the whole process flows so much smoother when everyone is comfortable. I by no means do this lightly, but if the roles were reversed I would want to know who's coming to my door.

I asked if I could bring her a few gifts for us to enjoy together and she was up-front with her comfort level and conditions, which was great because I could get something I knew would be enthusiastically received. 

When the time came and we met, it was like re-connecting with the ex that got away, or your girlfriend of 6 months. It had that electricity of newness. 

There was a great conversation around boundries and enthusiastic consent.

The next 2 hours felt like 30 minutes.

I won't say more other than the pictures are real, but do not do her justice nor just how petite she is.

Do yourself a favour and go for the 2 hours. Anything less would be criminal, and you wouldn't get a chance to get that comfort level....if that's what your looking for. I mean, I'm not daft, I know it could be an act or a character  but it felt authentic and so that is what I choose to see it as. 

Let Amarra bring calm to your stormy waters...life can be hell sometimes and you just need an experienced hand to help you relax.

Written while enjoying the afterglow of a fantastic session, a joint, and Nirvana: Unplugged.

M

@Geekygirl902

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spent some time with Geekygirl902 (Amarra) when she was in PEI. I have seen her a few times and she is just a pleasure to be around. Gorgeous to look at but also makes you feel welcome and special.  She has this wonderful smile and laugh that relaxes you and works hard to ensure you have a great time. Suggest at least an hour appointment...but you would really love two hours...my plan next time!  Treat her with respect and she will create an awesome experience for you.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.