Real or Fake Profile

Shes not real, this person has been scamming now for months, constantly changing names and using the same copy paste websites and pictures.  Even edits the text ones for each new name.  She also operates under 3 or 4 different identities on top of the Italian princess one. All across Canada too in every major city. Its actually unfucking real.

Edited by RuinedGeneration
  • Sad 1

Damn, I will be honest even as a fellow provider I thought she looked real and professional. Is it just word of mouth? It seems very hard to me to tell from her ad, although her website is incredibly low effort and anyone could put that together in Wix in five minutes.

18 hours ago, LittleLexiLouWho said:

Damn, I will be honest even as a fellow provider I thought she looked real and professional. Is it just word of mouth? It seems very hard to me to tell from her ad, although her website is incredibly low effort and anyone could put that together in Wix in five minutes.

Shes becoming notorious enough to warrant, counter ad posts and theres a couple of, posts about her on Lyla if you search around.  The scam is she baits people into paying 150 dollars up front (coincidentally the same amount to purchase "videos" on her websites) , and then cancels the date and offers a generic onlyfans style video instead to "make up" for it.  

• Thanks 1

Ah that makes sense. It would be a pretty big red flag to me to have to pay $150 before seeing anyone considering how even my friends who are more popular than I am typically only charge 15 - 20 % of an hour for a deposit. Thanks for clarifying!