Leah Lawrence • White • LL • TOFTT

I had the opportunity to meet Leah yesterday. She was absolutely amazing. One of the best experiences I have had so far. She is very accommodating and if you want to explore all your fantasies she is the girl! She has a great personality and I loved every second I spend with her. I would love to go into the details but I’ll leave you guys to go experience it yourself!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, wow, thank you ever so much for the sweet and flattering review. I must admit, I'm absolutely enamored with this place. It's just so serene, peaceful, and filled with joy. I can't help but feel a magnetic pull to return here again and again. 😉

Xoxo

Leah Laurence 

• Like 2

I'd like to throw my thoughts in as well to help give some east coaster representation for this amazing lady! Most of Leah's reviews are from West Coast but do not be afraid maritimers, this is one you will not want to miss out on! Leah's energy is contagious and addicting. Right from the get go I felt a pull towards her and she was so fun to be around. Amazing skills and tons of experience! I also highly, HIGHLY recommend hanging out with Leah and her bestie, Monroe if you can get the chance. 10/10 will definitely seek these goddesses out again for an mind blowing time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2023 at 10:02 PM, shyguy22 said:

I'd like to throw my thoughts in as well to help give some east coaster representation for this amazing lady! Most of Leah's reviews are from West Coast but do not be afraid maritimers, this is one you will not want to miss out on! Leah's energy is contagious and addicting. Right from the get go I felt a pull towards her and she was so fun to be around. Amazing skills and tons of experience! I also highly, HIGHLY recommend hanging out with Leah and her bestie, Monroe if you can get the chance. 10/10 will definitely seek these goddesses out again for an mind blowing time.

Thank you for your kind words 🙂 We both had a fantastic time, & although my bed was pretty soaked afterwards I still managed to have a good sleep... incase you were wondering hehe! 

Take care xox 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.