Sign in to follow this  

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝒸𝓀 π“‰π’½π’Ύπ‘”π’½π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“…π‘œπ‘œπ“€π“Ž π“‹π’Ύπ’·π‘’π“ˆ πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ 𝐎𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟎-𝟏𝟏 & 𝐎𝐜𝐭 πŸπŸ’-πŸπŸ“π­π‘

Hi handsome,

Let me introduce myself, I’m Brooklyn, a college student in my mid 20’s located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I stand at 5’5” weighing 135lbs with blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. My body type can be described as curvy fit and I am Caucasian/White.Β 

Β 

I consider myself to be a professional companion, bringing both kindness and sensuality to our dates. I treat others with respect and am a huge believer in treating others how you’d like to be treated. Manners go a long way with me.Β 

Β 

Due to my down to earth nature and bubbly personality I consider myself a true GFE. I have been told that both conversation and intimacy with flow easily with me, making you feel as if we’ve known each other for years.Β 

Β 

I value quality over quantity and am particular with who I choose to spend time with, prioritizing longer dates so that there is time to truly enjoy each other’s company.Β 

Β 

πŸ“²To contact me please textΒ (902)-801-9444Β or emailΒ [email protected]

Β 

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ‡️‡️‡️

When inquiring about first time meets please include the following information:Β first name and/or Lyla handle, age, ethnicity, how long/what type of a date you’re interested in.Β Those who follow these simple instructions will receive the best results.Β 

Β 

❣️ Upscale downtown Halifax in call

πŸ’‹Β Out calls always available to hotels

❣️ Hair, makeup, and nails always done

πŸ’‹Safe play only

❣️ Multi-hour, overnights, and dinner dates

πŸ’‹Β Pre-booking encouraged and preferred

Β 

Upcoming Schedule:

To ensure your appointment and so I can plan accordingly I highly recommendΒ pre-booking.
Β 

October 10th: 3pm-11pm

October 11th: 8am-12pm

Β 

October 14th: 2pm-12am

October 15th: 8am-1pm

Β 

Hope to see you soon,

Brooklyn

Edited by Babygirl_brooklyn
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this