Nikki Boudreauxxx • White • 6413

Nikki Boudreauxxx dropped into Charlottetown this weekend, and I had the pleasure of a visit with her. Though she has not visited us before, I would say this was not a TOFTT situation, as she already has good reviews on Nova Scotia LYLA. I was greeted at the door with warm hugs and kisses--it seemed we already knew each other--and surely we did, through the fun, friendly, and playful exchange of emails that we had already had. Email is by far the best communication method with her. For introduction sake, Nikki asks a gent to tell her a bit about himself, what his likes and dislikes are; and i find that this sets a nice tone, and initiates the anticipation for a tryst that follows a few days later. Yes, it is true that, like other top providers, Nikki asks for booking in advance, and, given the foregoing, it makes good and fun sense, even apart from helping a lovely lady navigate the logistical components of The Big Date.

Through the booking exchange, and into the physical greeting, this gent found Nikki to be kind, empathetic, caring, and totally engaged with her partner. The other great element of Nikki's communication skills is that in your time with her, she is continuously curious about what  you would like, and clear about what she likes. I quite like this approach, and it warms me again just thinking about our time together, and putting it into writing. I can also hint that she has a lovely pair of hands, and surely knows well how to engage them.

Nikki is from out of province, but is entertaining the idea of making future stops here; of course, if we make it worth her while. I enjoyed our time together--she has good skills to complement all of the aforementioned traits, and is definitely a lovely woman worth spending time with. I opted for the 90 minute tryst, and appreciated that much opportunity to enjoy her company.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’ve been in contact with Nikki as well, and although I was unable to make a meet up happen due to timing on my part .. she made the desire heighten even more about the next trip she hopes to make!! Very happy to see such a positive well respected review on her! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.