Hi gentlemen!

I hope everyone has been doing well💗 If we’ve not yet been acquainted, it’s a pleasure to virtually meet you😋It excites me to have caught your eye😈

And if we have met before, then hello again babes! I look forward to connecting with you again🥰

My name is Bella Blanca, aka Beautiful Bella/Isabella 💦💜 I am an all-natural blonde barbiedoll with a passionate kink for pleasing. I absolutely love what I do … and you will too😍!

I strive to give all of my clientele a comfortable and unforgettable experience. I am an independent SP, originally from NS, and here to provide you with incomparable, non-rushed, discreet & safe companionship! 

I offer a wide variety of services, but due to my passionate, sensual, kinky & versatile nature, I specialize in both GFE & PSE (VIP) options 🤭

- I am a perfect choice for first-timers😌🍒 

My Specialties.. (etc):

🤍Sensual full body oil massages (nuru and/or tantric)

🤍Private entertainment (stripper exp., bachelor & birthday)

🤍Fetishes/dom/BDSM 

🤍VIP Options 

💜Online play

💜Multi-hour DEALS are always avail!

————————————————————

I will be hosting INCALLS at my private  & upscale location in the West End area of Halifax. OUTCALL will also be available during the dates provided below, to verifiable hotels & residences located in the HRM. 

My Upcoming Availability:

Wednesday, Nov. 1st: 4pm - 11pm

Thursday, Nov. 2nd: 8pm - 3am

Friday, Nov. 3rd: 5pm - 3am

Saturday, Nov. 4th: 3pm - 3am

Sunday, Nov. 5th: 9pm - 3am

Monday, Nov. 6th: 3pm - 1am

Wednesday, Nov. 8th: 3pm - 12am

Thursday, Nov. 9th: 3pm - 3am

Friday, Nov. 10th:  1pm - 3am

Saturday, Nov. 11th: 3pm - 3am

Monday, Nov. 13th: 3pm - 1am

Wednesday, Nov. 15th: 3pm - 12am

Thursday, Nov. 16th: 8pm - 3am

Saturday, Nov. 18th: 12pm - 12am

Sunday, Nov. 19th: 8pm - 3am 

⚠️WHEN BOOKING, please include a brief description of yourself with your NAME & AGE, as well as your desired SERVICE, DURATION & TIME. 

*PRE-booking is highly encouraged & preferred*

*MULTI-hour dates take precedence*

If you would like to see more of me … Cum visit me on OnlyFans!  https://onlyfans.com/bellablancaa 💋

➡️ I do NOT send extra/free pics - I am verified on LL, Lyla.ch, Massage Republic & OF

✔️Mutual respect, safety, hygiene & cleanliness are a MUST!

***PLEASE NOTE, I have recently changed my number. You can now reach me at 902-448-6401😊***

- Please understand that I ONLY provide SAFE service

Looking forward to hearing from you babe!

Love, 

Bella B.💦💜

Facetune_26-09-2023-00-20-50.thumb.jpeg.189ce681e30ad5cda8d344764e129671.jpegC8042156-6B6B-4AA1-A8CE-2AEF8A029B0C.thumb.jpeg.233dd06197b7d0e9fcbcdf8837dff0ac.jpeg

Edited by BeautifulBella
  • Like 5

Sign in to follow this