My top three @ broadways

This is my first review on cerb and the only SP i have been to was breadways, but i have now seen 4 different ladies, 3 I will review:) and one I wont say anything about:rolleyes:.

THIRD--SARA

sara is very intelligent and down to earth.shes very skinny and her body is ripped, I bet she could open a walnut with her ass cheeks. We started with a massage and finished with a happy ending and after we sat on the couch in the room and talked for the rest of the time.She is about 5'4 with really short hair and the color is different every time i go in that place,but that is what makes her stand out.I have seen sara about 3 times.:) 8.5/10

SECOND--KATIE

Katie is everything i expected, shes young,19-20yr about 5'5 shoulder lenth blond bombshell.Everything you read on all the websites are true,need i say more,I have seen her about 3 times aswell.:) 9/10

FIRST--SERINA

Serina is the girl i cant seem to get enough of,im trully addicted.She is about 20-22,5'3 with long dark hair and shes a gymnast so you can imagine the body she has.I always take an hour even though i know i dont need that much time but i love sitting around talking to her, she makes me laugh even if i had a sh%!ty day and the service is excellent.9.5/10

(ask her to tell you the panguin joke you will laugh your ass off)

I dont know why we wouldnt be allowed to say anything about her, but Candace is definately on my BW top 3!

I have seen Rachael and I liked her. It was the first time I have been to Broadways and I was a little uncomfortable I really didn't know what to expect, but she made me feel at ease. 6 greens for some fun.

i had seen candace once,and i have nothing bad to say about the girl(she is great)but my top three fr bw are danielle,serina,nicole

Can someone tell me what kind of place is broadways? Is it a strip club? Massage parlour? Body rub parlour? something else?

I'll be in Winnipeg next week and want to know what to expect if a stop by.

PM me or post here please.

Guest f*t**d
Can someone tell me what kind of place is broadways? Is it a strip club? Massage parlour? Body rub parlour? something else?

I'll be in Winnipeg next week and want to know what to expect if a stop by.

PM me or post here please.

Its a MP with a few nice looking ladies.