Looking for a place for in service in 2 weeks

Guest ExoticBobbie (Retired)

Hello, I recently moved in with a bunch of students and no longer can do in service where I live, was wondering if any of the girls wanted to make some money renting a room or something??

Thank you!

Just curious why you would not get a motel / hotel room for 2-3 days a week and offer in service at that location ? Many of the girls coming into town do this and it seems to work for them.

Just curious why you would not get a motel / hotel room for 2-3 days a week and offer in service at that location ? Many of the girls coming into town do this and it seems to work for them.

In the long run, renting a room/apartment is cheaper than hotels. When I was working out of hotels

Would a slight $20 increase in rates per call help to offset the extra cost ? If the SP provides great service the numbers should add up. Plus there is some improvement in discretion with a different hotel every so often. I would think an apartment would draw a lot of attention from neighbours if you have several different visitors coming in and out at all times of the day & night.

Would a slight $20 increase in rates per call help to offset the extra cost ? If the SP provides great service the numbers should add up.

Having met Bobbie, and posting a recommendation, I can attest to the fact that I would certainly pay another $20/hour to enjoy her company. However just because I would does not mean everyone else would. If a lady increases her rates too soon or too quick it may affect her client base...in a negative way.

Just my opinion...

Edited by S***ec*****s

Renting an apartment, as long as you don't have a revolving door should not bring any attention from the neighbors. A nice size building with numerous apartments and more than 2 floors should work just fine. I got very lucking with where I rent and who I rent from.

Any apartments lexy? Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Any apartments lexy? Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

I had a hell of a time finding one, luckily I use to live where I rent my incall now. I have two homes my family home and incall home and I know the owners and gave them a call and they had one available.

Have you checked the papers and online. The students are begining to arrive and the apartments go quick. It also depends on where you want to rent.

Wish I could be of some help. Then saying check the papers and online.

Although taking a drive or walk around the area you are interested is always good, they have the signs up and some don't advertise in the paper or online.

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace

Guest d*k***

Good answer Lexy....bachelors in the S/E Halifax are in the 700-800 range...Lots of nice, bright, clean ones....Kijiji is a good resource for finding a good place.

I would not get a larger apartment to share it with someone else...it's a bit weird for the client....my two cents...I know the market pretty well, so pm me for more details if interested...

There are quite a number of SP's who share an incall and they are both there at the same time. So what is the difference? Is it because the roomate may not be an SP?

I see no problem with someone having a roommate, as long as the other person respects the clients privacy and discretion and the client and roommate never meet eyes.

I know of many SP's that have roommates and the clients are their to see the SP and the time they spend together behind closed doors is their special time and what or who is beyond that door should not matter and any reputable lady would never put a client in any danger and protect their privacy and discretion.

Many SP's share a place with someone who is not an SP because they cannot or just won't work out of their personal homes, finances and to keep their work and personal lives separate.

There are quite a number of SP's who share an incall and they are both there at the same time. So what is the difference? Is it because the roomate may not be an SP?

I would say that is one reason, yes. Another could be that some guys might not want to meet a lady in a residence, hotel, etc. while there is someone else in that room, home, etc. Much the same as why ladies do not want more that one person in a hotel room. Privacy, security, comfort all come to mind as possible reasons. Keep in mind that I (the guy) am there to see you (the lady), not your room mate.

Just my thoughts...

• Like 1

I would say that is one reason, yes. Another could be that some guys might not want to meet a lady in a residence, hotel, etc. while there is someone else in that room, home, etc. Much the same as why ladies do not want more that one person in a hotel room. Privacy, security, comfort all come to mind as possible reasons. Keep in mind that I (the guy) am there to see you (the lady), not your room mate.

Just my thoughts...

I agree with the concerns about privacy, security and comfort but like you said you are there to see the lady and not the room mate. Any reputable lady would hopefully never put any gentleman in any danger. As we have all heard the horror stories about gentlemen being robbed and beaten up.

I feel as long as you never meet eyes with the room mate and they are out of sight and out of mind, they don't exist. This is in no way shape or form of me advertising what I do, just discussing what I as an SP am comfortable with. I myself don't mind another guy present to watch and I will and do see two gents at a time, as long as I feel safe upon entering their location or them entering mind but if that gut feeling says don't I will leave or ask them to leave.

I read the first ad posted on the thread and I too maybe looking for another place to conduct business out of,however I do this occasionally so I would not need a two bdrm apartment but maybe share a one bedroom and just let each other know when there's a client there being entertained. Dartmouth would be ideal for me,or in Bedford.. If anyone has any ideas or knows anyone still looking please email or pm me.. I am looking for the beginning of the month.

Thanks for all the helpful information, I use to work at my place with my roommate there, like you said as long as my roommate was willing to respect their privacy and discretion, they never met eyes. However I cant do that now, the roommate is not up for this, I live in the south end and I am going to look for a bachelor starting tomorrow. Thank you again! Take care

Additional Comments:

Thanks everyone!!

Thanks for all the helpful information, I use to work at my place with my roommate there, like you said as long as my roommate was willing to respect their privacy and discretion, they never met eyes. However I cant do that now, the roommate is not up for this, I live in the south end and I am going to look for a bachelor starting tomorrow. Thank you again! Take care

Additional Comments:

Thanks everyone!!

So happy for you that you found a place and I am happy to say I have no room mate anymore as well, it was such a hassle. We seem to be located just a few streets away from one another!!

This is in no way shape or form of advertising.