**Incall Friday**โ€ข๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ’š Sweet & Petite, Your Favourite treat. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ”ฐ

โ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—
โ€œImagine, you're finally here, you made it.. I answer the door, I'm more then you anticipated.. You're greeted with a welcoming smile, a big hug like I haven'tย seen youย  in years. Iย take your hand, we emerge in the room.. all you see if luminous light in the bedroom. In that bedroom we will unlock every hidden fantasy that your heart desires...โ€

about me:
My name is Amarra. I have a petite build, mid length brown hair, blue eyes, and an olive skin complexion. My personality is outgoing and giddy; I'm always looking for ways to make people around me laugh and smile. I'm very passionate about the things I care aboutย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Physical Description:
Height:ย 5โ€™1ย | Weight:ย 104lbsย | Cup Size:ย 32ย Aย Cup

ย Sneak Peek: Click Here.

Services & Rates.

I offer GFE, Duo's and Trio's, multi hours, overnights & much more.ย (Please just specify in message)

I offer basic service &ย GFE.

"cheap service isn't always good &ย good service isn't cheap"

How To Book An Appointment With Me

Screening and deposit may be required if we haven't met before.
When booking an appointmentย leave a brief message of getting to know you and what you would like in our time together,

please include your age, name, services, how long of a session you would, preferredย date/time.

Iย have included an example below.ย 

Example:ย Hello my name is _____, Iโ€™m _____ years old, I'm looking for _____ services. Iโ€™m would likeย to spend _____ time with you on this preferredย date & time _____.

**๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ.**

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

Testimonial #1
Testimonial #2

Testimonial #3

Testimonial #4

Testimonial #5

Testimonial #6

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ:ย (902)-704-3503

๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ๐…๐š๐ง๐ฌ:ย @geekygirl-amarraย 

IMG_1868.thumb.jpeg.15f94a99f0d868babff3d5c87dad8a95.jpegIMG_3328.thumb.jpeg.1d27eaeeda4b116b00404796f99dba8e.jpeg

IMG_3941.jpeg

ย 

IMG_3943.jpeg

IMG_3944.jpeg

Edited by Geekygirl902
  • Like 3