Yesterday I had a rare opportunity. I was SilverThunder's first client - not of the day - ever. She just started doing massage based on a suggestion from her friend who is also in the business.

I responded to her ad here on CERB. She responded promptly and answered my questions fully. We booked an hour. Knowing what I know now, I wish I could have had more (but had to run to a meeting).

She was nervous - as is to be expected. She is such a sweetheart. Welcomed me in, made me feel comfortable, and proceeded to give me a GREAT massage. She is attentive, asks what you like, has strong hands and worked out the knots in my back. She can also hold a good conversation.

The flip led to more ooos and ahhhs. She knows what she is doing and as is my measure of success, my toes were curling. I will certainly be back for more.

SilverThunder is a sweetheart. She has a lovely smile, shiny black hair, a juicy body with as Monty Python would say, "great tracts of land" up above. She was very fun to play with and I hope to see her again very soon.

Treat her well boys!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.