My strip club pet peeve

I have a couple pet peeves:

1. Dancers trying to talk to you while you are obviously watching (and enjoying) the stage show. Show some respect and wait for the show to end. Same goes with the waitresses, but I understand it a bit more with them.

2. Bad BO. I once had a dance with a dancer who was hot and was giving great milage, but she smealled like vomit. Huge turnoff!

point 2...most of the clubs with buffet now cook it fresh on site daily and it last no more than 2 hours. It is also served to you by the cook to ensure no one's bugs get on you.

It's much better now at the clubs i go to anyways.

Nice, where are we talking about specifically? The two clubs at gatineau are where people get irritatingly social, and when I comment about the food I'm mainly talking about Barbellas where I go because the clients and the girls are less social generally.

I have a couple pet peeves:

1. Dancers trying to talk to you while you are obviously watching (and enjoying) the stage show. Show some respect and wait for the show to end. Same goes with the waitresses, but I understand it a bit more with them.

That is my biggest peeve too. Totally ruins the whole experience for me.

Yep me too. Coming up and asking if you want company before you even get a beer is a huge turnoff. Once I gave a dancer the brush off, had a dance in the CR with a hotter chick with much bigger tits and then the first dancer came up to me and said "What's wrong with me Buddy?" Turned me off strip bars. Why spend $20/song when you can go to an MP, get a decent massage, feel up some titties and get a release for more or less the same price as a few dances in the CR.

Once I gave a dancer the brush off, had a dance in the CR with a hotter chick with much bigger tits and then the first dancer came up to me and said "What's wrong with me Buddy?"

Would be tempting to say it as it is and tell her that she was too agressive and besides the other girl has nicer tits. ;)