My strip club pet peeve

Guest Ni**t*****t

I think one of my pet peaves, as was mentioned before, is when a girl sits next to me and obviously pretends she is interested in me as a person.

This happens to me sometimes with very beautiful girls but, when they come to see me, the personality side is flat. Nothing... I see this and I become flat too... I would rather wait even though some of these girls are drop dead gorgeous. I need a personality too. Maybe weird, but hey, it's me...

I understand the business but, as a customer driven worker, I also understand the service...

This being said, most of the time, a girl will spend 30 minutes to one hour with me before asking the CR question... so I cannot complain on that front very much

:)

Me too - but hey, EVERYONE wants the Shooter Girl !!!

:-)

Well, as I wrote before, basic psychological phenomenon, though very weird given the environment: the heart longs for that which it cannot have...

I need a personality too. Maybe weird, but hey, it's me...

I understand the business but, as a customer driven worker, I also understand the service...

This being said, most of the time, a girl will spend 30 minutes to one hour with me before asking the CR question... so I cannot complain on that front very much

:)

That's interesting...for me, it's the opposite. There are some dancers that I've gotten to know so well that I don't ask or accept dances from them anymore (but I'll buy them a drink if they come over and chat it up). For me, the fantasy is in barely knowing them. I like a bit of small talk and then dances. Otherwise, I find it uncomfortable getting lap dances from women with whom I may have formed a strong platonic friendship.

As with most others here, I like to sit and watch for a while and perhaps invite a dancer to sit and talk for a bit so that I know what I am buying. I particularly dislike dancers that come and sit down uninvited and when I decline a dance politely, continue to occupy the chair as if that will make me change my mind.

The second peeve is a dancer who I decline for whatever reason begins to beg and plead for a dance. This must mean business is slow and they are really hard up but it means to me that I will not invite this dancer to the CR.

This happens to me sometimes with very beautiful girls but, when they come to see me, the personality side is flat. Nothing... I see this and I become flat too... />

I was at Pigale's last night and a girl sat down with me uninvited. I tried to make small talk with her but her overpowering perfume was too much. She was french speaking but was doing fine in english...but she seemed to have a list of questions in her head for customers and she was just going through them 1 by 1...the funny thing was she asked me twice how often do you come here...when I gave her the exact same answer (literally two minutes apart) she was surprised as if she had never heard that answer before. I politely told her I didn't want a dance right now, she pouted and left.

My pet peeve with SCs is that I have absolutely no self control and end up with serious kid-in-a-candy-store syndrome, which means I can't go as often as I'd like or I'd rapidly be penniless :)

Apparently there's a little word beginning with N, but I have a really hard time saying it...

My pet peeve with SCs is that I have absolutely no self control and end up with serious kid-in-a-candy-store syndrome, which means I can't go as often as I'd like or I'd rapidly be penniless :)

Apparently there's a little word beginning with N, but I have a really hard time saying it...

N .... Nachos? No dancer will approach you when you order the nachos. You get the gooey cheese fingers.

Necromancy? Dancers tend to avoid people who can conjure the undead.

hmmmm... there's two n's for ya....

I too don't like the ladies that come up and sit without asking. Chopping on gum all through the encounter or watching themselves in the mirror doesn't help either.

-Alger

What happened to good ol' Rock n Roll......the music is the same from club to club....BOOOO!! it was a thriving business when the girls were dancing to ROCK... where can u hear good music ?? suggestions??

Guest **n****er

Times are a changing. Some of us didnt grow up listening to rock so it's hard to get in to it now. Most of the clubs are outlawing "hip hop" now out of some warped frame of mind that it will prevent confrontations. So you could always hit those places.

This has happened twice to me recently in Ottawa by 2 different dancers.

A dancer will come to my table and immediately ask if I want to go for a dance. I'm not even sure if a "hello" or "Hi" was uttered.

When I politely refuse, and say I am just there to have a beer or two, then they ask me for a tip. Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

next time give them a tip... "dont eat yellow snow" LOL

Additional Comments:

I'm in agreement with others who have mentioned their pet peeve is a dancer who won't bother to sit down and introduce herself. A big part of the sex appeal is the personality. If I'm going to open my wallet, I want to open it to someone who'll make the effort of at least trying to create the fantasy.

Another pet peeve of mine (and I say this somewhat tongue in cheek)...

...so often the waitresses or shooter girl are hotter than the dancers!! Sometimes I'll spend my time checking out the shooter girl! What is up with that?!?!

i totally agree with you... and nice avatar too... im a HUGE KISS fan!!

What happened to good ol' Rock n Roll......the music is the same from club to club....BOOOO!! it was a thriving business when the girls were dancing to ROCK... where can u hear good music ?? suggestions??

Saturday daytimes at Barb's used to be Retro Saturdays. They would play mostly classic rock and the like. Not sure if they still do this though, haven't been back there in a few years.

Saturday daytimes at Barb's used to be Retro Saturdays. They would play mostly classic rock and the like. Not sure if they still do this though, haven't been back there in a few years.

Saturday afternoons still seem to be retro 80s at Barb's but the full range of 80s material is heard from LA hair farmers to synth-heavy mopesters to AM radio pop fromage etc.

I have not been to a strip club in canada, what are the rules? I have been to the ones in the US. mostly rip offs with to many rules. I remember Germany, sex is legal and you could walk through a hotel with the ladys in sexy outfits, trying to get you to come into there room. for 50 marks.

What are the good clubs in ottawa, kingstons, brockville area? What can and cant you do?

thanks

Lately my pet peeve is there are no fast dancers in Ottawa anymore. I have seen the blond weightlifter girl at barbs. 5 years ago it used to be a safe bet there would be one girl in the bar that gave me something exciting to watch.

I also agree on the previously stated peeves. From my experience most of the peeves are warning signs to a bad experience. I am a sucker for punishment though, and can be like a kid in the candy store after a short time.

It's not uncommon that once you're a regular the girl will ask you, but that doesn't change the moral code that there is really to be no touching. Of course if there was no touching I'm not sure we'd come back time, and time again.

Posting this WHILE at pigales with a bachelor party. Just because you're a regular for half the girls in the club doesnt mean they should all approach as they usually do knowing your name and with a big hug or kiss when you are with a large group. Just because a guy is there 3 nights a week doesnt mean he wants all his friends to know that :-p

Hey old guy. I think you are smiling when you post that. We could have worse problems in this world. It's nice to be wanted. Revel in life as you live it!

I was actually pretty annoyed (and drunk) while I posted that. I know its nonsensical to expect the girls to act differently while with a crowd, its still somewhat problematic at times.

I'm sure someone has mentioned these already but here goes :

1) Dudes you don't know talking to you, every time I go for a smoke the guy next to me acts like its a god dam social. This never happens at regular bars or nightclubs only at strip clubs late at night and its annoying. I'm not social by nature but I'm also very averse to rude conduct catch .22

2) Lunch buffets, the food looks disgusting and smells even worse, they leave it out for too long and when I'm sitting next to it at least 1 in 5 dudes who approach the food touch it with their hands, jesus there's a large pasta spoon dude use it.

Guest *l**e

point 2...most of the clubs with buffet now cook it fresh on site daily and it last no more than 2 hours. It is also served to you by the cook to ensure no one's bugs get on you.

It's much better now at the clubs i go to anyways.

My Pet Peeve are dancers siting down, talking to me for 5 or 10 minutes, THEN telling me how bored they are.

Is it just me or are they bored when talking to others as well lol.

Telling you they are bored is just their way of leading to the "want to go for dances?" question. Dont take it personally. :p