Jenni's Massage

Jenni's Massage is in Perth of all places, not where you would expect to find exceptional massage. Jenni is a new member here; http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=52990

Her pics are accurate and her rates are more than reasonable. Jenni is a very down to earth and easy to talk to woman. Given her location and my work making my arrival time a little unpredictable, she was accommodating and flexible. Getting acquainted was effortless and enjoyable once I got there.

She offers both therapeutic and sensual massage, I took the sensual option but if the first part of the massage was any indication, her therapeutic massage would be RMT quality or very close to it. Very strong hands and an understanding of what to do with them. I almost opted out of the sensual part, the massage was so good.

Not going therapeutic was a smart idea. After the flip Jenni showed as much expertise with the sensual if not more. I have to say the finish was one of the most enjoyable I've ever had from an MA. She knew when to tease and when to please and I just held on and enjoyed. She would get me to the brink, keep me there for a bit then let the crest subside before revving up again. It was a mind and body blowing experience that I will be sure to enjoy again.

She mentioned that she was going shopping for some toys at the request of some customers. I would like to volunteer to be one of those toys! LOL Next time perhaps I might start with therapeutic and then add on a sensual session on the end, that just might be paradise. Or do I need it the other way around?

While her location is out of the way for some, her rates help ease the cost of gas to get there. Her service and skill more than make her worth the trip.

• Like 1

100% agree with slurp, I'm rating her location rating a little low, simply because it's so far away, but as slurp said, it's well worth the drive.

Jenni is a GND type with no make-up or anything like that. She looks to be in her late twenties, and the pics on her album are accurate. She has a cuter face in person compared to her pics. Jenni is not a spinner so if you are looking for one she is not for you.

She greeted me with a smile and showed me the massage room. Jenni has a good massage table now, the room was dark (but not totally of course) with few candles burning. Jenni has good vigorous hands for the therapeutic part of the massage, even though I took the sensual massage. I liked the fact that she started with the therapeutic massage because I needed that after driving one hour to get to Perth (from Ottawa).

You need approximately 3 hours free time to go there, have a 1 hour massage and come back; but this was not so bad on a sunny day and the drive was nice.

After the therapeutic part of the massage, came the sensual part. Jenni aims to please her clients and it shows. Jenni is very talented with her lips and tongue and I very much enjoyed her nibbling on my nipples (yes some of us guys like that too). Then Jenni brought me to full satisfaction...

On my way out I saw her husband who greeted me with a smile. He looks like a nice gentleman and apparently helps Jenni with the booking when she is busy with clients, because Jenni does not answer calls when she is with her clients (a big plus compared to some other MAs).

All in all a very good experience. Jenni's massage is probably among the top ones now in and around Ottawa.

Will I repeat? I already did.

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to spend a surprisingly excellent massage with Jenni.

Her massage skills where good , but that tongue was amazing, I was very surprised at how much she really enjoys her work and it showed.

I was very relieved and have a craving to return to see her in her home studio.

I recommend her to those who like a complete massage and fabulous ending, the best I have had in a long time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.