Fun Places to do the Nasty

anywhere outdoors is great ... it has been too long for me on that score

I think underneath the stage at a rock concert would be exciting ... it would have been very nice in Toronto on Saturday evening at the John Fogerty concert (which was beyond excellent)

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

In the life guard stand at Mooney's Bay with the girl who lived across the street.

In the life guard stand at Mooney's Bay with the girl who lived across the street.

Oh me too! Mooneys Bay was a regular haunt of mine growing up.

Additional Comments:

anywhere outdoors is great ... it has been too long for me on that score

I think underneath the stage at a rock concert would be exciting ... it would have been very nice in Toronto on Saturday evening at the John Fogerty concert (which was beyond excellent)

Except perhaps last night at Bluesfest. :)

I think underneath the stage at a rock concert would be exciting ...

Except perhaps last night at Bluesfest. :)

That would have been *really* exciting :) And quite possibly an un-toppable story...

The AC/DC concert in Moncton during the rain!! Muddy and all squishy rolling around like two wild crazy teens. Yes alcohol was involved:lol:. It all started with a KISS!!!

• Like 1

My back yard pool, love the buoyancy that water allows.

For that matter, outside anywhere on a warm summer night that provides a little privacy and she is wearing a light summer dress. Love the opportunity of spontaneity and ease of access. Many fondle memories along the banks of the Ottawa and Rideau rivers.

My back yard pool, love the buoyancy that water allows.

Now that I have done and loved! Nothing like doing an under the water BJ!!

The Skypod of the CN Tower...at night. It was very fast and very amazing. What you can do when wearing a short skirt and no panties.

The Skypod of the CN Tower...at night. It was very fast and very amazing. What you can do when wearing a short skirt and no panties.

A short skirt and no panties is the way to go!! I'm usually always commando.

A friend and I left the bar early one night and got to know each other a little better in her friend's van.

We were there with a whole group of people and when my best friend and I compared notes later, he told me he and the van's owner were in his car around the same time. A laugh and a high five was exchanged :)

I'm usually always commando.

Me too!! Sounds like we have a lot of things in common Lexy.....well...the naughty things anyway ;)

• Like 1

Nothing over the top, but having sex with my girl friend in her parents' bed made it somewhat a little bit more special and extra naughty.

SNS724

Having nice and slow sex, as not to be heard by your parents in the next room. During a family gathering in the bathroom.

Having nice and slow sex, as not to be heard by your parents in the next room. During a family gathering in the bathroom.

Your family had a gathering in the bathroom? :shock:

That sound so dirty...:dncdick:

now that I remember, à Languedoc-Rousillon when I was a teen...huge horseback riding competition...it was in the hails... it hurt as hell but so much fun!

Oh my goodness no!! Doing the nasty in the bathroom while at a family gathering. Some of us can be real freaky but not that freaky LMFAO!!

I should have worded better OOPS!! Spank Me!!:spank:

Additional Comments:

On the boardroom table at my office on a Sunday morning.

Now that is hot!! I've done that plenty of times!!

At the beach. When you sneak off into the dunes for a little fun. With the chance of someone catching you. So exciting hehe

At the beach. When you sneak off into the dunes for a little fun. With the chance of someone catching you. So exciting hehe

YEAH BABY!! My kind of gal. The excitement of getting caught just adds to it and is so much fun!!

• Like 1