Hey! You may call me Jade. I am new but not inexperienced. I will be doing incalls at a hotel in charlottetown once or twice a month. Outcalls during weekday evenings in the Prince county areas. Can't wait to meet you and be your chosen companion 🌹

~Do you crave connections? I provide you with the type of connection that'll have you begging for more! Special talents include: Blowing your mind, exceeding expectations and magic tricks.😉 I can hold a conversation and on occasion can be funny. My tantalizing personality of sweet and bratty will leave you captivated.

~I’m not yourgirlfriend experience. I’m the girl your girlfriend doesn’t like around her man …the one your mom warned you about. The fantasy in your dreams. 😈🔥

~I’m discreet and clean, and I expect the same from you.

~I have a zero tolerance policy for intoxication!🚫 I am not "party friendly" 

~Available weekdays (5pm-9pm Prince county) and weekends(8am-11pm).

~$220hh - this is a quick in/out service that will leave your needs satisfied and you with a smile!

~$310hr - preferred timeline! This allows took for a bit of conversation in likes and dislikes, massage and a mutual shower.

~Please don't block your calls! (902) 915-4490 / [email protected] text or email with what you are looking for, along with your name and age.  Please let me know if you need to cancel💋

ShaePhotography-boudoir2023-48.jpg

ShaePhotography-boudoir2023-41.jpg

ShaePhotography-boudoir2023-29.jpg

ShaePhotography-boudoir2023-38.jpg

ShaePhotography-boudoir2023-4.jpg

Edited by Jadeite Enhancements
forgot to add my email
  • Like 3