๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐„๐๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’‹ BROOKLYN

Hi handsome,

Let me introduce myself, Iโ€™m Brooklyn, a college student in my mid 20โ€™s located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I stand at 5โ€™5โ€ weighing 135lbs with blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. My body type can be described as curvy fit and I am Caucasian/White.ย 

ย 

I consider myself to be a professional companion, bringing both kindness and sensuality to our dates. I treat others with respect and am a huge believer in treating others how youโ€™d like to be treated. Manners go a long way with me.ย 

ย 

Due to my down to earth nature and bubbly personality I consider myself a true GFE. I have been told that both conversation and intimacy with flow easily with me, making you feel as if weโ€™ve known each other for years.ย 

ย 

I value quality over quantity and am particular with who I choose to spend time with, prioritizing longer dates so that there is time to truly enjoy each otherโ€™s company.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ“ฒTo contact me please textย (902)-801-9444ย or emailย [email protected]

ย 

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTINGย โคต๏ธโคต๏ธโคต๏ธ

When inquiring about first time meets please include the following information:ย first name and/or Lyla handle, age, ethnicity, how long/what kind of a date youโ€™re interested in.ย Those who follow these simple instructions will receive the best results.ย 

ย 

โฃ๏ธย Upscale downtown Halifax in call

๐Ÿ’‹ย Out calls always available to hotels

โฃ๏ธย Hair, makeup, and nails always done

๐Ÿ’‹Safe play only

โฃ๏ธย Multi-hour, overnights, and dinner dates

๐Ÿ’‹ย Pre-booking encouraged and preferred

โฃ๏ธ Out calls to residences require additional screening at my discretion

ย 

SCHEDULE FOR THE REMAINDER OF JANUARY

Hosting January 12-13th, 19-21, and possibly the 24-25th. Inquire for details, pre-booking is recommended.ย 
ย 

Hope to see you soon,

Brooklyn

ย 

Facetune_04-01-2024-13-17-45.jpeg

Edited by Babygirl_brooklyn
  • Like 6