Hands down (and up and down...) the best massage ever...Vienna

Guest gagagaga

So I managed to ook up with the super sexy Vienna for a massage today. I am not exagerrating when I say this was without a doubt the best massage I have ever had...RMT's included. Vienna gives a borderline deep tissue massage that worked out every knot in my body, combined with some sexy tickles and well placed strokes that drove me nuts. It's like having 2 totally mp's in one...absolutely incredible.

Add to that the fact that she is really sexy and super cute, and the recipe starts to boil. She has a very exotic look; chin length wavy dark brown hair, skin too smooth to describe, muscular abs and arms, a hot sexy ass, and the cutest little freckles on her nose that I have ever seen. This picture will not soon flow from my memory.

Her energetic, positive, sexy personality just adds even more. Vienna knows when to be cute and giggly, when to be silent and focused, and when to be sexy.

You have all seen my reco's before; they are usually factual and brief...to the point. I hope you will all notice the effort I have put into this one and take it for what it is; the comments of a completely satisfied man.

Keep it up Vienna...I will back to see you soon.

p.s. Vienna is on cerb as Naughtee

this is her profile page

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=52247

Edited by gagagaga

So I managed to ook up with the super sexy Vienna for a massage today. I am not exagerrating when I say this was without a doubt the best massage I have ever had...RMT's included. Vienna gives a borderline deep tissue massage that worked out every knot in my body, combined with some sexy tickles and well placed strokes that drove me nuts. It's like having 2 totally mp's in one...absolutely incredible.

Add to that the fact that she is really sexy and super cute, and the recipe starts to boil. She has a very exotic look; chin length wavy dark brown hair, skin too smooth to describe, muscular abs and arms, a hot sexy ass, and the cutest little freckles on her nose that I have ever seen. This picture will not soon flow from my memory.

Her energetic, positive, sexy personality just adds even more. Vienna knows when to be cute and giggly, when to be silent and focused, and when to be sexy.

You have all seen my reco's before; they are usually factual and brief...to the point. I hope you will all notice the effort I have put into this one and take it for what it is; the comments of a completely satisfied man.

Keep it up Vienna...I will back to see you soon.

p.s. Vienna is on cerb as Naughtee

this is her profile page

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=52247

Thank you Joeblow1969! I had such a great time getting to know you...no doubt i will enjoy all of our encounters in the future...once again i say ...YOU r a true gentlemen! See yah soon Sexy...oh by the way loved the tats!

Posted via Mobile Device

Check the post in this thread from Naughtie aka Vienna, send her a pm, I am sure that she will respond.....

Rodehard

Okay I've seen my share of MA's over the years, one word describes Vienna: WOW. Thanks for the great time today Vienna.

I had the pleasure to see her and she is absolutely breathtaking, awesome touch, I will repeat for sure.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I tried Vienna based on a recommendation from a friend and she was great. I'm very picky about who I spend my time and money on and I found that she provides a level of service that goes beyand your typical MP by far.

Thanks Vienna!