Bad Rap-for No Shows-My Rant!

for the second time in a month got a no show from 2 very well respected ottawa sp. both times everything was set up, fisrt one called before the appointement for the room number never got and answer and know this friday night august 22 was stood up again. with this second sp, i book about two weeks in advance. when i got to her place and buzzed her appartment, got no answer. i even left a mwssage and her voicemail and didn't even got a called back.

Shymale

Been there, done that. Feel for ya!

This is classic (as per Joyful's response to you). Well, it may be explainable and even justifiable as per her note but if you are the guy with the blue balls, it doesn't feel so hot... right?

That is why I began a thread a week ago on devising a system for clients and SPs to be able to identify each other in short-term availability situations.

I've been busy as hell. I'll get back to finishing my thoughts on that thread hopefully some time this week. Stay tuned...

I am searching for something we can use for this LAST MINUTE AVAILABILITY idea... I have not found anything yet to do this but we could have one custom coded.

your right incognito, when you have the blue balls, it doesn't feel so hot. as for joyfull c response i i'm i suppose to get a rep when i get stood up all the time. it's the some things as a job, they say you don't have any experience so they don't hire you, but how are you suppose to get the experience if they don't hire you. as for the sp of august 22, she pm'd me here on cerb the explain and say sorry and offered to rebook, wich i will.

I am searching for something we can use for this LAST MINUTE AVAILABILITY idea... I have not found anything yet to do this but we could have one custom coded.

Mod - I'll get back to you in a few days but I have a very simple idea to do this without writing code or whatever else. Just busy as hell this week sorry.