Bullying SP's ( Publicly & Privately )

8 hours ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

A brief description of detail & the persons alias alone has always been more than sufficient. 

-----------------------------

Food for thought.  Do better people. 

• Like 2

Well said Eastcoast  Kimmy, I have heard from some of the ladies I seen, sad that others can't leave well enough alone,as the saying goes, you can't please all the people all the time 

Edited by Karltrucker
Mistake in post
  • Like 1

I'm sorry @East Coast Kimmytthat you have to deal with this kind of sh#t. Just wanted to let you know that you are beautiful inside out and wanted to send some positive thoughts. Love and peace.

• Thanks 1

No only have I been threatened, doxxed, exposed, blackmailed and extorted during my time a a SP...

I have had people, (both clients and non-clients), attempt to infiltrate my private life by going to extreme lengths to find out my true identity...  They then try to cause all kinds of trouble for me in my private life... doxxing me to people in my life such as my unknowing family, full-time employer, landlord etc. irreparably and catastrophically jeopardizing my home, my career, relationships, etc. All this because I decline their custom, or will not lower my rate, or refuse to provide a particular service. 

One man in particular, tried to extort money from me through blackmail...

He threatened to inform my family of the fact that I do this work as a part time SP in secret. I refused to pay up to his monetary ransom demands. He categorically almost destroyed my life completely by launching a horrifyingly malicious defamatory smear campaign against me through a strategic, comprehensive email offensive... contacting important and influential people in my private life causing disastrous repercussions that still affect me to this day, 6 years later.

The fact that anyone decides to engage in work as an SP is entirely their own business, and no one else's. The reason that they choose to do so, is also their own business. As long as no one is being trafficked or harmed,  it is no one else's concern, except that of the SP themselves. They do not deserve to be shamed, abused, or treated differently in any other way. SPs are professionals who work hard for their income. They deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. 

SP's are not slaves. SPs are not bought or owned. We do not have to "obey" or "comply" with every quirk or fancy a client might demand of us. We are human beings and therefore are entitled to human rights and respect. Something that is lost on so many people who seek to employ us.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Violet said:

No only have I been threatened, doxxed, exposed, blackmailed and extorted during my time a a SP...

I have had people, (both clients and non-clients), attempt to infiltrate my private life by going to extreme lengths to find out my true identity...  They then try to cause all kinds of trouble for me in my private life... doxxing me to people in my life such as my unknowing family, full-time employer, landlord etc. irreparably and catastrophically jeopardizing my home, my career, relationships, etc. All this because I decline their custom, or will not lower my rate, or refuse to provide a particular service. 

One man in particular, tried to extort money from me through blackmail...

He threatened to inform my family of the fact that I do this work as a part time SP in secret. I refused to pay up to his monetary ransom demands. He categorically almost destroyed my life completely by launching a horrifyingly malicious defamatory smear campaign against me through a strategic, comprehensive email offensive... contacting important and influential people in my private life causing disastrous repercussions that still affect me to this day, 6 years later.

The fact that anyone decides to engage in work as an SP is entirely their own business, and no one else's. The reason that they choose to do so, is also their own business. As long as no one is being trafficked or harmed,  it is no one else's concern, except that of the SP themselves. They do not deserve to be shamed, abused, or treated differently in any other way. SPs are professionals who work hard for their income. They deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. 

SP's are not slaves. SPs are not bought or owned. We do not have to "obey" or "comply" with every quirk or fancy a client might demand of us. We are human beings and therefore are entitled to human rights and respect. Something that is lost on so many people who seek to employ us.

That's terrible.  I'm very sorry that happened to you.

I've been the victim of blackmail in this industry.  I feel you.

It's so heartbreaking how more and more of us share the similar story. 

The damage done is a huge heartbreak and sends an echo out that comes back often to continue to hurt us. Losing careers, places to live, family, partners and friends to speak on a few of my own tragedies from being doxed. Legal justice is hard to come by for the victims due to the nature of our jobs. 

• Thanks 2