Tgirl Nikki

Guest W***ledi*Time

If one of Canada's most high-profile, intelligent, and articulate sex-work activists were ever to visit Halifax, I'd be dying to meet her. If one of Canada's most cute and bubbly, loveable, petite and sexy t-girls were ever to visit Halifax, I'd be in heaven.

This afternoon, I died and went to heaven.

She's got the look:

Nikki has many great posed/studio photos of herself on her website, and also some here on Cerb. But, somehow, the pictures that really turned me on to Nikki were the more spontaneous news photos taken in June by Peter J. Thompson of Postmedia News - the ones outside Osgoode Hall in Toronto. The Nikki captured there by the news camera looked like the quintessentially charming, yet down-to-earth girl-next-door. With her artfully tousled hair, travel mug, and a plunging neckline showing off her, uh ... dragonfly pendant. That's the Nikki I very happily found awaiting me this afternoon. Lust at first glimpse, ha ha.

Getting acquainted:

Nikki turns out to be even more well spoken in person than she shows in the discussions and debates in which she has performed so admirably on TV - the ones regarding sex work and the law. It's a subject I'm interested in, and follow closely. Nikki of course had many useful and particularly insightful observations to share about the current situation, from which I was only too glad to benefit. I enjoyed the conversation a great deal, I wished we had all afternoon to talk.

Not that it was easy for me to remain fully focused on the conversation at all times, despite myself. Sitting there on the couch, under the spell of Nikki's clear sparkling eyes, I was nonetheless distracted by the swell of those milky white breasts spilling amply out over the top of her black bra, and also by Nikki's gorgeous little bare feet, red toenails decorated with white flowery designs (yes, I'm still a hopelessly incorrigible foot enthusiast).

The recreation:

Talking and getting acquainted was great fun. Like any memorable encounter, two hours just wasn't time for everything, though - so I happily accepted Nikki's invitation to use the shower. I emerged straight into the embrace of soft arms and yummy, yummy kisses. Nikki was careful to let me, as a first-time guest, take the lead and set the pace in all things, which I can understand is a reasonable and prudent approach to take. Since I'm never happy being the only one naked, reason and prudence were foredoomed, though, ha ha.

I had read Nikki's article about her breast enhancement surgery of a couple of years ago, and first to come off was her bra, the better to admire and play with her breast friends. I immensely enjoyed the sensual experience of exploring all of Nikki's soft yet firm body, and, as a special bonus, of course, playing with her cute little toy - which I eagerly revealed next with the doffing of her remaining lingerie. Playtime was of course a two-way street, and I soon found myself luxuriating in Nikki's great oral and manual skills. Not to mention her naughtily wonderful tushie.

The denouement:

In the days leading up to our meeting, I had managed to teach myself a little bit about some transgender issues, and a couple of my questions led to more fascinating conversation with Nikki while cuddling afterwards. I'm sure she would have conversed captivatingly and comfortably on most any subject, and we did touch on a number of things outside the main topics I've mentioned - but my own curiosity held the conversational focus on what particularly interested me. Nikki is very open, candid, and relaxing to be with.

In a nutshell:

Nikki so exactly fits my personal t-girl fantasies that she could have sprung straight from my own imagination - petite, feminine, warm, snuggly, beautiful. Easygoing, but with a refreshing passion for life.

ymmv

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by W***ledi*Time

Welcome to the Nikki Club......thinking about her after reading your post.......Kleenex required!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Let me add my voice to those who are enthusiastic about Nikki. I saw her earlier this summer when she was in town - it truly was a GFE. She is welcoming, friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. Without getting into details (at least here, but feel free to pm me) I can report being very happy with the experience. Perhaps I can put it like this: the "girl" part of the experience was very complete and enjoyable, and then the "t" part came along to make things that much more exciting.

If you want a welcoming, gentle tgirl experience, you will certainly be happy with Nikki.

Guest W***ledi*Time

This afternoon I had the opportunity to very happily confirm that Nikki makes the sun shine and the temperature rise in Halifax ... even in November! Thanks for the fun, Nikki!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.