February schedule 🌹 Your sweet and sexy Valentine 💝💐 Sensual companionship 💦

Hi handsome,

Let me introduce myself, I’m Brooklyn, a college student in my mid 20’s located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I stand at 5’5” weighing 135lbs with blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. My body type can be described as curvy fit and I am Caucasian/White. 

I’m an educated and interesting woman. Aside from my looks, my kind heart and down to earth personality will keep you coming back for more. A true people person, I will put you ease in my company and hands. I consider myself to be a professional companion, bringing both kindness and sensuality to our dates. I treat others with respect and am a huge believer in treating others how you’d like to be treated. Manners go a long way with me. 

Due to my down to earth nature and bubbly personality I consider myself a true GFE. I have been told that both conversation and intimacy with flow easily with me, making you feel as if we’ve known each other for years. 

I value quality over quantity and am particular with who I choose to spend time with, prioritizing longer dates so that there is time to truly enjoy each other’s company. 

📲To contact me please text (902)-801-9444 or email [email protected]

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ⤵️⤵️⤵️

When inquiring about first time meets please include the following information: first name and/or Lyla handle, age, ethnicity, how long/what kind of a date you’re interested in. Those who follow these simple instructions will receive the best results. 

❣️ Upscale downtown Halifax in call

💋 Out calls always available to hotels

❣️ Hair, makeup, and nails always done

💋Safe play only

❣️ Multi-hour, overnights, and dinner dates

💋 Pre-booking encouraged and preferred

❣️Out calls to residences require verification

💋 Massage available

I am hosting tomorrow February 9-10, February 17-19 and likely during the week of February 19-22. Please inquire within for details.

⚠️ Please note: these are my only in call dates for the month of February. If you’re interested in spending time together, book soon.

Out calls are available outside of these dates and will be accepted at my discretion

Hope to see you soon,

Brooklyn

IMG_5379.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

IMG_6042.jpeg

Edited by Babygirl_brooklyn
  • Like 3