Ferrari Price • White • 6972

It was a challenge to meet with Ferrari Price, what with storm cancellations, vehicular breakdowns, etc. But the silver lining here is that it gave me a chance to get to know this fine woman through these written interactions, such that when I finally landed on her doorstep, It seemed like we already knew each other. There is no stint or hesitation in Ms. Price' affections; they are fulsome, welcoming, and downright sexy. A careful reading of her ad on Leo will unearth a complete and well-rounded smorgasboard of possibilities--which leads me to the next bit of fun, the always tantalizing Shower for 2. I am fond of the slippery, fun possibilities that always seem to arise so easily in this setting. The third course proceeds as completely and satisfyingly as the first two. Ms, Price proves to be a complete communicator in person, as well, so both lovers can be clear about what they like--always a plus. She is an experienced provider, and that is truly evident in her thoughtful ways with her partner.

Booking was straightforward, as Ms. Price writes clearly and encouragingly, making a suitor feel at ease.

I highly recommend her companionship. You will find her ad posted often on Leo.

• Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.