Ms Charlotte Quinn, Halifax ❤️

❤️March 2024❤️

On the 1st of March I will post my availability for the month, please note there will only be a few days available, two of which are duo days. One with Cherry and one with Evie! Let me know in advance if you wish to be considered for a date on those days!! 

If we had previously chatted about a pre booking please text me to ensure you get booked in! 

Pre booking only, no same day appointments 

Contact via text or Email

www.mscharlottequinn1.ca

Screening required for new clients (picture ID)

***Deposits may be required for multi hour bookings 

**I do not work on Wednesdays and Saturdays or Sundays **

To contact me the following two options are available 

Text on 1 (902) 930 1796

Email: [email protected]

Here’s a little recap of my rates, note no half hour appointments  ☺️

Hosting

New rates from February 1st: 

1 hour $350

90 mins $500

2 hours $650

2.5 hours $800

3 hours $900

4 hours $1200

Out calls :$450

Subsequent hours $350

Duo/couple rates are slightly higher 

*Travel to out of area is no longer offered for outcalls but I still offer FMTY

I post regularly to my Twitter it’s honestly the best place to follow for up to date info and pics! You can find me @Charlotte1Quinn

Duos with preferred providers available... Ask me for the juicy details!! 🔥

About me....

I am an all natural, bubbly, 5’6” energetic brunette! Sexy and insatiable I offer a very natural GFE and am incredibly easy to get along with! 

I have been in this line of work for over 9 years and love it more than ever, naturally curious and sexual, I have a fantastic reputation, I am low volume and as such pre booking with me is essential to avoid disappointment or long wait times 

I can make a good day great, an expert at putting a smile on your face and leaving you feeling breathless and enchanted, most definitely looking to come back again and again ...

I am your guilty pleasure, your little secret addiction and your perfect drug... 

Take a look at my website for an idea of what I offer and how I work 

When reaching out be sure to introduce yourself and let me know what it is you are looking for… I am a very accommodating woman… never hurts to ask 😉🥰

IMG_0863.jpeg

• Like 4