I'm Poe, your local subarctic succubus, aka yukon's very own androgynous, alternative nympho! I will be working out of whitehorse on the evening of March 22nd (after 8pm), all day March 23rd, and the morning of March 24th (until 11am)! 🤗

a little about me:

I am androgynous and gender fluid! I have had a double masectomy so i have a completely flat chest, but i still have a fat ass, and everything else you've come to love in a woman. If you want me to be a pretty girl for you, i can! If you want to do some more gender play, let me know!

I am very eager to please!! My favourite thing is to know what your fantasy is so i can curate the experience to you!! I am kink friendly (possible surcharge depending on preparation) and would love to discuss this with you. I am happy to gently bring you out of your shell, or to let you take charge if you like!

I tend toward being bubbly, and I can chat about almost any topic. I love learning about peoples lives! I am obsessed with dairy milk plain or hazelnut chocolate bars and bubly soda waters! I always work sober, and health is very important to me, so i test monthly.

Prices for my time:

qv/hh: $350

1hr: $400

2hrs: $500

deposit required, as is screening! Text  me at 778 980 1642, or email at [email protected]

PSX_20240224_182826.jpg

2024-02-10 13.58.40.jpg

2024-02-10 14.03.43.jpg

PSX_20240224_181219 (1).jpg

Edited by Poe Reeves