Advice from JoeBlow...strip club poon hound

I agree with OP (especially on item no. 4, but disagree on no. 3 somewhat as I think most dancers are after a thick wallet rather than thick ****) and I add a 5th item and that is be clean (clean showered and clean shaved) and well dressed (suit and tie helps a lot). Now I have never taken anything extra in the CR (illegal) except lots of huggings and kisses however, when I was cruising strip bars between 1999 to 2008, I did receive without asking lots of contact numbers ( as I declined CR extras) and I did manage to have lots of private dancers at home as guests. And I did make friends with quite a few (going to dance bars as dates and dinners). Oh no sex with dancers (my own self-imposed restrictions)

LOL I like your posts Joeblow1969, and thanks for the tips on the SC's , you see I go in and make quick visits to SC's, may have a dance or two. But in reality I like to take my (and some ladies have commented) "good sized rock hard cock" to a boudoir or a massage table,shower,hot tub and have some one on one quiet time, or perhaps a MFF Or a MMFF or a MMF...but you know Joe we are all different but looking for the same kind of fun :) Oh I'm a bit like you too, I can dress up or dress down..either way I think I'm a fairly good looking guy too :)