East Winnipeg SP's?

I wondering if there are any sp's who have incall locations in the eastern side of the Peg,like Elmwood,East Kildonan,Transcona area's.Looking to stay in my comfort zone of the city for my first incall.If anyone could pm with some names and or recommend one it would be great,I'll figure the rest out on my own thank's'.;)

try chantal nice tits, good body likes it from behind and does a great job, always had a good time with her, also try miss kitty she is just over the louise bridge, and if you do let everyone know how she is, nice tits on here as well.

Guest ***rgi*****9
try chantal nice tits, good body likes it from behind and does a great job, always had a good time with her, also try miss kitty she is just over the louise bridge, and if you do let everyone know how she is, nice tits on here as well.

I would do some research first on Miss Kitty, and then make your decision

Hatch have you been with Miss Kitty? If so can you review. msog, daty,lfk kind of stuff and does she look like what she says? Let us know if you can

I also have nothing to say concrning Miss Kitty.

Lucky does she look like her pics at least?

TheMOD is getting annoyed.

You can send info in a PM but if anyone posts negative comments about anyone I will be forced to delete the posts and give you an infraction for doing it.

IF you can confirm her photos are real that would be be acceptable to post here. IF You can confirm she is using fake photos then that would be something for the BAIT AND SWITCH section but we believe her photos are REAL ACTUAL PHOTOS - unfortunately her services have never been recommended on this site. (Usually that is a good indication when people ask for info and no one has anything nice to say that you should consider it as a "use at own risk" policy).

we do not not negative posts, ideally any lady who see's a thread like this on cerb or any other site should want to better the service (if that is the problem) and then people will start to recommend her and improve her reputation among the hobbyists (You guys).

Always keep in mind the YMMV

Always check the BAIT AND SWITCH and DANGEROUS ENCOUNTERS area of cerb

Always ask for people to PM you information if you do no get a live response on the public side

We have a no negative review policy here but you CAN pm information to others if you feel the need. Better yet just move on and recommend someone who is providing a great service.